Good Friday Morning

Good Morning Everyone:bloodshot::coffee2:,

I know I got it right today - It really is Friday, lol... It's starting off to be a humid, cloudy day with chance of rain and thunderstorms. Too humid to go for a morning walk/jog. husband was going to grill pork chops for dinner. It looks like I'll have to cook them inside instead. Lots of errands to run. On the bright side, easy child/difficult child 3 is at a friend's house so it should be a peaceful day.:D

Hope everyone has a great day and an excellent weekend! SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Hi SFR!

Good morning - TGIF! I have been running on an average of about 5 hours sleep a night lately - I mean for WEEKS - I.am.tired.

At work today, will visit my mom at lunchtime, after work I will do laundry and tidy the house in preparation for our company on Sunday. Tomorrow we are leaving early to go to LI, so that will only leave me a few hours Sunday morning to get my house ready and buy groceries to feed everyone. I am not fretting, everything always works out, doesn't it? My back hurts from the stress of dealing with H and his father's estate business, ugh. Other than that, I am amazingly alert for someone so tired. I guess four cups of coffee will do that.

Enjoy the day everyone and SFR, I hope your day is peaceful as planned. Big hugs~

cubsgirl

Happy Friday Everyone!

My Dad and his wife are coming in tomorrow so I'm trying to motivate the kids to help clean the house. So far, so good. difficult child actually like to help clean. easy child has moments where she goes on cleaning streaks (and I find my kitchen cupboards totally organized, clean and neat - LOL) but sometimes she just doesn't want to help.

I have to run to Target to take back a gift from husband's birthday that we already have and pick up some cleaning supplies and household items.

I got to the gym 5 days this week. I'm really proud of myself.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!