Good friday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

This morning didn't start out well - It's always a struggle getting easy child/difficult child 3 out the door on time so she doesn't miss the bus. This morning she was at her "difficult child" best!:angry-very: At least she made it! If I had had to drive her, I would have been beyond furious! (It takes half an hour in traffic to drive there, making it a total of an hour just because she refuses to get up earlier.)

In spite of the rocky start to the day, I'm in an excellent mood - So glad it's Friday!! Today I have an appointment with someone from the relocation company who will be moving us next month. They pack everything!! Today someone is walking through the apartment to determine roughly how many boxes, etc... will be needed for the move. Supposedly, this will be the easiest move ever - We'll see...

husband will be here this evening!! Can't wait to see him!! It's been very difficult being apart from him, so far from "home," and in a city where I really don't have any friends. Once we move, we'll be able to settle into the new community. We should be there for much longer then we were here.

It's supposed to snow a bit later. I'm thinking it's a good night to order take-out, light a fire, watch a movie, and just relax...

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend... SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

SFR-Sorry easy child/difficult child 3 was so difficult this morning but I love that you didn't let it ruin your good mood:) I think your plans for the evening sound great!

I've been to boot camp and weighed in at ww. I am really disappointed at how slowly I'm losing weight right now! Oh well. I'm about to take difficult child to school and then back home to get the dog to the kennel, easy child/difficult child to the bank, and then husband to the hospital for his colonoscopy.

After all of that we'll decide if I have the energy to drive to Michigan or if we'll wait til morning. husband's side of the family is having their Christmas party tomorrow afternoon.

Wishing all a peaceful day!

cubsgirl

Hi Everyone.

Well, I woke up to snow on the ground this morning. I hadn't watched the weather forecast so it was a surprise to me. It's not much - maybe an inch tops.

I have no appointments, meetings or places to be today. I'm going to chill out. I have a ton of Christmas stuff to do but I decided to take today to relax.

I hope everyone has a good day.