Good Friday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Friday at last! husband is having a stress test this morning. He'll be home for lunch and has today off. Not sure what we'll do this afternoon. One of the benefits of his new job is that he has every other Friday off - A nice touch! easy child/difficult child 3 left a few minutes ago. No door slamming but didn't bother to say goodbye either. A small step in the right direction?

Hope all of our difficult children decide to take the weekend off from acting like difficult children... OK, maybe asking a bit too much but at least I hope everyone has a good weekend... SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

SFR-Praying all goes well with husband's stress test! No door slamming is a good thing!

Didn't make it up for boot camp this morning. Didn't have a good night's sleep and was in a lot of pain so I think I'll head to the club after work instead. Should be a fun day at school as we are going to decorate Valentine's bags for their cards for Tuesday.

husband will be gone this weekend with his sisters. They should have a great time! on the other hand, I'll be here with difficult child and easy child/difficult child. From the start of this morning with difficult child it doesn't promise to be much fun.

Wishing all a peaceful day!

Marguerite

G'day, folks.
The weird weather is continuing - thunderstorms have moved down to the Sydney region and are dumping huge loads of water in short time. We've missed out here but suburbs very near to us have been instantly flooded.

Got to get to bed pronto. Tomorrow morning early we head off to Canberra for an overnight stay with easy child, SIL1 and the baby grand. Apparently it's even wetter in Canberra - the nation's capital, normally in drought, is awash. Luckily the city has been designed to drain well. I guess water restrictions will not be an issue right now!

We're taking the new car - a hybrid. husband has driven one to Canberra before (the company car from work) and it was one thing that convinced us to buy one when we needed to replace our 25 yo van. So I'm looking forward to the trip. Just us two - difficult child 3 is staying behind, so is mother in law. I'm hoping there are no problems with either of them and that difficult child 3 does his chores. I've left him a list.

I'll be in touch in Canberra but I might be busy helping easy child with baby grand.

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg