Good friday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm so glad Friday is finally here! It's been a long week... Yesterday it was absolutely beautiful:sunny:! I took my favorite sanity saver on a long walk. Lots of kids live in this complex and my favorite sanity saver got lots of attention along the way. She loves kids and it's been way too long since easy child/difficult child 3 showered her with the type of attention she got yesterday.

Last night it poured, lots of thunder and lightning too. My favorite sanity saver jumped up on the bed, had to stay snuggled between us. I always thought once my kids were grown, husband and I would finally be able to sleep peacefully through the nights, begin to catch up on all that sleep we missed for so many years. Never thought my "fur baby" would keep the tradition going..., lol...

Got to get another cup of coffee and hopefully, it'll kick in soon...

Hope everyone has a good day and a fun-filled weekend... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning sfr and those who follow!

I'm already at my first appointment of the day, my knee dr. We are going to go over medications for pain mgmt, yay.

Later I have pt in the pool at the gym, yay.

In between all this I should be working...we shall see how that pans out as I'm tired today.

Have a good one!

LittleDudesMom

Good Free Choice Friday Morning!!

Hi SFR - yeah, spring is definitely in full force - we hit 86 yesterday! Love nighttime thunderstorms!

A little cooler weather today - 80 with a chance of thunderstorms. Enjoying my friday morning off, but keep thinking about all things I need to accomplish today! 20 more minutes.....

Have a great Friday!

Sharon