Good friends.

TPaul

Idecor8
I loved those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no offense to any but I HATE Wally world. We call it the needed evil around here!! They have put all the mom and pops out of business, so we have to go there. Ours is in the middle of a total remodel and you can find nothing. Things get moved from one side of the superstore to the opposite about every other day.

To bad though that Sam Walton is gone, he might could have gotten the government out of the red, if he would have been pres!!!

Last rant on walmart, I promise. Ever notice that thier roll backs end up costing you more on the things that are supposed to cost less??? Things I have bought for a long time an such and such price get raised up say 50 cents for a week or so and then rolled back 20 cents. I end up paying more for the rolled back item that I did a month ago, GGGRRR

Thanks for the laughs
T. Paul

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ever notice that thier roll backs end up costing you more on the things that are supposed to cost less??? Things I have bought for a long time an such and such price get raised up say 50 cents for a week or so and then rolled back 20 cents. I end up paying more for the rolled back item that I did a month ago, GGGRRR

I only shop there when I have no choice. Ours didn't put the Mom and Pop's out of business........our town is mighty proud of their Mom and Pop's and make a point to shop there whenever possible. Most of my shopping is aldi's and krogers. Krogers I look for the sales.........then what's left on my list I get at walmart.

TPaul

Idecor8
Aldi's are great. We lived in Indiana for a year, where our oldest was born. They had an aldi's and it saved us for that year. The purse strings where really tight and they had good generic food that tasted just as good if not better than big name brands. The aldi brothers prided themselves on that, I read. I wish they had one here, they have open some in the Ok City area and we hope they will move south. We have a Save A Lot and we get many things there. We have a Homeland and the Save a Lot but no other grocery stores besides Wal Mart now. Used to have 4, but alas no
more, :(.

More and more people are beginning to use our small local stores for things, even if they do cost more, because they have come to appreciate them more and more.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Seedy mags? Gee...I can only imagine what those are! Bring em' on.

I love Aldi's. I loathe Walmart. I will gladly spend a few cents more to go to another store.

Moving around stuff - I have had so many conversations with grocery/retail stores that I have worked at about that issue. On the corporate side, they want customers to try new things, hence moving stuff around so you have to root around. That was the biggest complaint I had being the first person they'd see in the store. Where's the bread? Why did they move the bread? I'm a dasher shopper. In and out very quickly. It annoys the heck out of me when they move stuff.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Actually Shari....depending on what those seedy mags are? They could be worth money. Especially if they are "special editions" and include those rabbit ears. (And not to promote seedy mags, but did you know that the bunny mag has their logo hidden on every cover? Sometimes it's in plain sight and other times you really have to look for it)

Seriously...collecters will pay big bucks for certan editions.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Too True Stang. My uncle got the one with Suzanne Summers in it...........that one is worth BIG BUCKs. Makes me wonder if he still has it. lmao! ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Your mail man:2scared: is going to need dark sun glasses:halfdead: so he won't

BURN HIS EYES.
:invisible:

Yes Abbers - inOsent.....

Trying to decide on a sending name....for his mail.

Mr. N. Vizable
Mr. W.E. Doxist
Mr. Uri Fungi

Not sure - but working on it. :tongue:

Wonder what Franlin Grahams gang is doing today....could be the hour of power on Pat Robertsons PTL chanel? I know someone that needs prayer. ;)