Good Grief...Give Me Strength!

DDD

easy child/difficult child has decided that his new girlfriend is an alcoholic. DUH!

He has never made a commitment to her of any sort. They drink. They talk. They do the dirty. No commitment. Got it!

New girlfriend is 25 and takes responsibility for her reproductive possibiities. Yeah!

easy child/difficult child has gone back to girlfriend #1. Remember her, the beautiful girl who doesn't use b.c. because it might make her fat. Remember her, the girl who's Daddy doesn't allow her to have an adult drivers license OR a job even though she is over 18. Remember her, the girl who "gets off" on hearing about easy child/difficult child's criminal past...and the girl who at 100 pounds sopping wet is ready to get into a fist fight with anybody who chaps her off.

OMG! Lend me some strength people. DDD

KTMom91

Adding more warrior mom strength...you really do have to wonder what they're thinking. Or not thinking.

B

bran155

:warrior:Sending armor your way. And I love the reference "do the dirty", I got a chuckle out of that.

lovemysons

Oh My DDD,
Ya know, I don't understand these kids so I can't help you out there.

My oldest difficult child didn't take long to give up on his wife and start dating this 32 year old woman he has now...I don't get that either.
But geez, easy child/difficult child's galpals have some issues huh.

Sending you strength to weather out the storms.
Hugs and love
Tammy

DDD

Hmmmmmmmm....we have "moved on"

Poor easy child/difficult child seems to be taking multiple steps backward and I can't seem to communicate positive enough vibes to get him on target. Sad. DDD