Good Middle of the Week Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Wednesday Morning all!

:salute: Hope this morning finds everyone well.

I've got work to do at the office, not typical on a Wednesday for me! But only a few hours this am. Got the eBay business back in full swing! Feels good to get things going again. Goodness knows the extra income comes in handy!

Expecting some on and off rain today which should help with the allergies....difficult child and I are having a tough time of it this year - from what I hear, so are many folks.

Hope your Wednesday is a good one.

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-Glad your allergies are going to get a break today!

The usual with work today and then I have my class tonight. I won't be able to visit difficult child because by the time I would get there visiting hours would be almost over. husband also has a class and isn't sure if he'll be able to get there either.

Tonight I hope to have some sort of energy to get in a workout but I'm not optimistic. Thankfully yesterday I did go for a nice jog!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/LDM, It's good you've got your eBay stuff organised again.

Sharon/WO, sounds like you've got a busy day coming up, without adding in a workout as well.

We've had a fairly busy day at home today. I've been working on candles for church (no rush - it's for Christmas!) plus taking advantage of cheap tomatoes to make my tomato relish. There's a pot of it on the stove simmering as I type this. Plus I've been helping difficult child 3 with his English.

Tomorrow I have a dental appointment then a doctor's appointment. At this stage it looks like I'm going out on my own. I actually won't mind. I do need to be home again in time to put a roast dinner on. Other than that, I'm sort of looking forward to being able to take my time.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg