Good Middle of the Week Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning All!

We are on the road to the weekend! And, for most, it's a 3 dater!!!!

Busy day ahead for me - hitting the grocer at 7:15 after dropping difficult child off at school - then running home to put away. From there I'll hit BJ's when they open at 9 and then head over to the mall to the Godiva store to get my mom some chocolates - easy child and I will be driving up to spend the day with her Friday. Want to get home by 11 because the grey needs some serious coverage! Need about an hour and half to handle that and need to be done by difficult child pick up time......

Hope your day is a good one!

Sharon

Marguerite

Wow, Sharon, you've got a busy day coming up!

I started early today too. easy child 2/difficult child 2 had a doctor's appointment which she wanted me to take her to. It was a follow-up from her colposcopy. I posted about it in Watercooler. After that it was back to the mall for some grocery shopping, then home. Tonight I normally have choir, but they cancelled it this week. However, if I had gone down to dinner at mother in law's instead, it possibly could have caused confusion and other issues, so I stayed home. I've had a quiet evening in.

We've had cooler weather for the last couple of weeks, but today was a lot warmer and a lot more humid. It's gearing up for tomorrow being hotter; tonight (11 pm as I type this) is unpleasantly warm and humid.

I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow, thank goodness. I'm looking forward to staying close to home.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM),

What a BUSY morning!!! Hope you get everything done and manage to find get a bit of R & R later this evening. by the way, those Godiva chocolates sound delicious!!! Would love some now and it's early here, lol...

Today is another cold one - 16 degrees right now. Can't wait for spring!!! easy child/difficult child 3 is doing a polar plunge to raise money for cancer research in a few weeks. Hope it warms up a bit by then!

Going to have some more caffeine and then my "favorite sanity saver" has an appointment at the vet.

Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

Good Morning Marg,

Hope everything is well with easy child 2/difficult child 2 - I haven't been to the WC yet. Sorry about the humidity returning but glad you have a day at home!!! Hope you enjoy it and get some rest too!!! SFR