Good Monday morning - wake up!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Happy St. Patrick's Day! :st_patrickguy: Doing the Irish brogue today - I may have to pass on the Irish jig. A nice Irish whiskey sounds wonderful, hmmmmmmm.

Nothing happening here today - a few last minute items to complete before my appointment at Mayo on Wednesday. I expect to be there around 7 days or so (less if I'm lucky or don't get hospitalized).

kt had a wonderful respite weekend. Came home in good spirits & refreshed. I felt refreshed as well.

:st_patrick: Enjoy the day - hope you can hit a parade sometime today.

K

Kjs

Happy St. Patricks Day to all.
I am wearing my Green today. Absolutely no plans after work today.

Linda glad you had a refreshing weekend. Good Luck on your Mayo visit.

I am so tired of the cold weather. Wishing for the snow to melt and sun to shine.

Have a great day!

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Linda, good luck with Mayo. I'm glad kt is home and refreshed - she may need to be!

Kjs, it will get warm soon, just as soon as we're done with heatwave conditions in Australia...

No parades here, we're a much more laid-back country. But easy child 2/difficult child 2 & BF2 are spending the evening in an Irish pub tonight, while difficult child 1 is visiting girlfriend and planning their wedding. easy child 2/difficult child 2 has been out buying a bed today, she's fed up with sleeping on a futon on the floor. So it looks like now we'll have to find somewhere to store their futon. It used to have a couch with it, but her ex-boyfriend broke it. A big lad.

Tomorrow husband is having a bone scan while mother in law & I are seeing the GP for our monthly check-up. difficult child 3 will have to stay home alone (apart from maybe difficult child 1) at least for a while, until I get home. Then husband & I will unmould the candle (see yesterday's morning thread) and hope it doesn't break in the process. I've had a practice tonight with the glass paints, and this brand works well on candles, I'm very happy with the results, and I also got a jar painted. All I need now is a really nice design and I can begin painting over the next few days. It must be done by Friday, we are going to be VERY busy after that.

Have a fun St Patrick's Day!

Marg

meowbunny

Not much going on here today, unless you call deep cleaning a kitchen something special. EE-YUCK

I'm one of those oddballs who doesn't celebrate St. Paddy's Day. Just not my cup of green beer, I guess. However, for those who do, I hope y'all have fun. Just remember to not drink and drive.

sandman3

Good morning and Happy St. Patty's Day. I don't want to be awake yet, and I'm not ready to deal with my day!! Waaaahhhhh! difficult child 1 is already grouchy....hoping I can turn his mood around. All the kids are in their green for school...that's the max of our celebrating!

have a good one!

:st_patrickguy:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-You sound refreshed and like you have lots of Irish spirit for the day!:st_patrickguy:

Kjs-It's good you are wearing your green for the day. Enjoy your evening with no plans:D

Marg-I hope all goes well with your appts. and the candle!:bigsmile:

MB-When you're done will you come do my kitchen:please: Enjoy your day-be sure to take a break and squeeze in something nice for yourself!

SM3-I hope difficult child 1 turns his day around. Enjoy your day:D

I'm headed to the dentist today-oh joys-just a cleaning. Then I might meet my friend and godson for lunch. Of course, with it being spring break, I'll be squeezing in a nap:sleeping: and a visit to the health club:exercisebike: Later we'll go visit difficult child.

Wishing everyone a calm day, be nice to yourself today.:princess:

dreamer

wanted to wish you good luck, Linda.
Happy St Pats to all, me and son are here south oif chicago for never ending eye doctor.......decked out in our greenery, bow ties, derbies and all..even the car (bug) has green window stickee shamrocks on it! (altho a couple blew off on the drive in)

I woke here at the hotel think I have a cold, yeesh......sneezing, sniffles....
Hope we can get in and out at office, and on our way home- I have too many appts this week to be able to deal with too much more thanbare minimum. (I think an appointment for me every day, plus court, and one for dog, and kids, some days 3 appts? sigh, I'm tired)

we are takeing floweres to lane bryant and hope to be home at a decent hour tonite.
I thik we have flood warnings or watches here.

Good day to all of ya! Happy St Pats, good luck Linda! (Linda I was so happy for you that your family pulls together, I can tell ya it is hard and lonesome to do these things alone)

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning everyone and Happy St. Pat's day to those who celebrate.
It's difficult child's first day at work. Hopefully he won't fall asleep during orientation where they are talking about benefits. I can just see him now. :sleeping:He was up and ready by 6:30AM for the first day. Hope I can see the same enthusiasm by the 5th day. Keep your fingers crossed. A mother always has hope doesn't she?

Hope you all have a productive day.