Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

We are under a flood watch until tomorrow morning. We are supposed to get a lot of rain and with melting on the lakes they are worried about flooding.

It's back to work today. After work husband and I have a meeting with the members of last year's wrestling board. They want the old and new board to meet. We're starting at the high school and then going out for pizza. Sounds like fun but it will make for a long day!

Maybe I'll even get to the health club but I'm not counting on it!

Wishing everyone a no meltdown Monday as we start out the week.:flower:

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Happy No Meltdown Monday Sharon and all to Follow!!

Sounds like a busy day for you and husband. Hope the evening doesn't go too long. Don't think we are headed for as rainy day as you are expecting, but the clouds and coolness are here today and gone tomorrow (50's today and mid 70's tomorrow) :bigsmile:.

Hoping for a smooth transition back to school for the kids. The backpacks are packed and by the door. We had a lovely spring break and are now heading into the last week of the third quarter. Nine weeks after that the school year is done.

We made our reservations for our annual week at the beach in June when we were there last week :playingball: . You guys know I am a winter fan but I think I'm ready for spring and summer this year!

Wishing everyone a smooth Monday!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, Sharons and all to follow.

Wiped Out, I hope the hand-over goes well. It is important to protect corporate memory. I'll be thinking of you with the flood risk.

LDM, it will be good for you to have your beach holiday to look forward to.

I've had one of those days when life conspires to keep you busy but unproductive. I've felt like I was playing catch-up all afternoon especially, as one thing then another kept happening.
We just got home after having dinner with mother in law - her niece and sister in law go home tomorrow afternoon. We're having some last minute swapping of music files on computers etc., making sure that they go home with all the parcels and bits we've been buying for them over the last few months. It's too expensive to post a lot of stuff when they're going to be visiting anyway.

After tomorrow - mother in law will be at a loose end. She also has a larder to re-stock, so I think she & I will be shopping on Wednesday.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at difficult child 3's school, and he has a session booked with one of his teachers to work on a movie about the birds in our backyard. He got some good footage today, of the lorikeets feeding and bathing. He was busy rearranging it all for a while so hopefully he will have plenty to work with tomorrow at the school.

A busy week...

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning friends.
It's Monday and difficult child is up and ready for the start of week 3 at work. It's a good day.

Wiped out, you have the busiest life of any one person I know. Hope the day goes quickly and smoothly with difficult child and all the activities.

LDM, glad the week break was a positive one and everyone is looking forward to June. This is the first year I am unaware of when school is out. easy child is done with his first year of college mid May. Funny how he managed to be home for his birthday. LOL. :rolleyes:He plans to work in Florida again, all summer. No summer vacation for us. Oh well, time for the little birdies to make a life of their own now.
How is easy child doing with her healthful eating?

Marguerite, I know what you mean about being busy and unproductive. It's like a wheel spinning in mud. Lots of energy and not getting anywhere.

We have had cold, gray rain. This is day 3. Friday it was in the 80's and this weekend I don't believe it got out of the 40's. We need the rain so I'm not complaining but it does make for a messy weekend.

I'm working on an old laptop until my new keyboard is installed. Ugh. I can't do bill paying or regular e mail. Very irritating and somewhat crippling. Hopefully, the genius' (that's what they call their in store tech help)at the Apple store will get it done today.

It's Monday so that's laundry, clean the kitchen and bill pay(maybe).

Have a good day and hope you difficult child wakes up with a smile and a good thought.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

You all sound like you have a busy day ahead. I, myself, am sitting here at my desk watching it snow like crazy - we have 5 inches predicted for today. I'm so tired of this winter.

kt is on spring break this week - she's upstairs in her room cleaning (okay playing Sims - what do I care?). husband is in his office working & I'm enjoying the alone time at my little desk.

Given the weather, kt & I are having a pj day. I'm about to finish paying bills & getting something together in the crockpot for dinner then I'm off to painting/napping today.

Enjoy your Monday.