Good Monday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

husband has just left to go to Cleveland through Thursday. I hope the drive is easy, there's a chance of snow between here and there today.

I think I may keep Duckie home today... she woke up around 11pm last and was crying because her throat hurt. That's definitely not normal for her. It's probably just viral but several kids at school have had strep in the last week so I should probably take her in.

Poor kid: I'll probably have her continue to type up her research paper today if she's up to it!

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:
Monday once again has arrived too soon. I will be glad come Friday because then our Spring Break begins. I have my physical this afternoon.

Tonight a friend of ours is receiving a very special award so after work a group is getting together to celebrate before the award ceremony. We're bringing the kids (she's a family friend and there is no time to go home and get back) and I'm hoping they can't get through this with no meltdowns!

Wishing everyone a peaceful no meltdown Monday!:peaceful:

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

TM, I hope your husband has an uneventful, safe and easy drive. Sorry Duckie isn't feeling well - I hope it isn't strep and she is feeling better soon.

Sharon (WO), I hope the awards ceremony goes smoothly and all of you have an enjoyable time. I'm glad your taking care of yourself - You reminded me that I need to get my eyes checked - I've been putting it off for awhile - I'll make an appointment today.

Saturday afternoon I took a long walk by myself. It was just what I needed. I used to jog/run the same route. When I ran I never really stopped to just enjoy the beautiful views... In a way, it was like I was seeing everything for the first time - I'm fortunate to live in such a pretty area. One of these days, I'll have to bring my camera...

This morning I'm meeting a very close friend for coffee. I'm looking forward to spending some time with her and catching up on things:D...

As we all know, things are ALWAYS subject to change. However, so far, it looks like I don't have much running around to do this afternoon and absolutely no where I have to go this evening...:D

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or smile today...:easter_eggs: (THINK SPRING) WFEN

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:sad-very::D
Tired - Good idea to keep Duckie home. I hope she feels well soon. It is so hard to relieve throat pains.

Wiped Out - Have your own award ready so when the kids make it through the night with no melt downs. It will be a good evening. Congratulations to your friend.

Wishing - Sounds like you have a nice day planned today! Enjoy!

difficult child made it for about 1/2 hour this morning before starting in on, "I'm scared! I'm very scared!"

I will work 4 hours today and help with the 2nd grade social study class. We have a blizzard warning at 1:00 this afternoon. According to the computer, it is suppose to be snowing now but is not. 8 - 14 inches of snow for most of the area some parts more.

I think I have either 4 1/2 or 5 hours to get my hours in at work this pay period. I will put in 4 for today and the rest tomorrow. If I don't make it in, then I will have to make them up. This is frustrating because I have a project outside my regular hours that is not getting done because I can not find the time. I was going to use tomorrow 3 hours to work on it!

husband is suppose to head North tomorrow for work. I told him to plan on staying home. It will be a nasty enough drive on a good day trying to get to his destination around flooding but with a winter storm and snow most of today, all day tomorrow and all day Wed, he better stay put.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh!

artana

Good Morning

TM - Strep is definitely making the rounds. I hope she feels better soon.

WO - That sounds like a good evening. I bet the kids surprise you.

WFEN - Sounds like a great weekend. Much needed you time. Hopefully the week continues the same way.

Andy - Poor difficult child and poor you. Sounds like a hard day, but there is still the rest of the week. Things may get better.

I am hoping that there are no major behavior incidences this week. I am terrified of having to deal with another suspension. My stomach hurts and I ma worried.

One good thing that came out of this is that the behavior therapist has informed the principal that a lot of subtle bullying is happening at the school. This helps my case that my child is not a bully and is only reacting to being teased. It also helps my case with the teacher. The principal is going to bring in an anti-bullying curriculum to help.