Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I'm hoping everyone who went to Cleveland had safe travels home. We arrived home from Michigan last night around 11:45. Poor difficult child has to be up and go to camp in a bit. He did, however, sleep most of the way home.

I'm not sure of my agenda for the day. I have a lot of things that need to be done but am feeling exhausted. At some point this morning we have to pick up Ella from the kennel. A workout (let's just say healthy eating was difficult this weekend and I have to get in this workout) and a nap are a must, just not sure what order these will occur. Grocery shopping and lawn mowing also need to be done but we'll see if they get done today or tomorrow.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- It sounds like you had a nice trip to Michigan. :) I hope difficult child gets up easily and you enjoy your work out.

I'm running out the door in a minute to get some blood work done... ugh. That means no coffee yet! I also have to take Duckie to a make-up gymnastics class this morning and her swim class this afternoon. Then, she starts VBS this evening through Friday!

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

therese005us

Hi Sharon and everyone!
I hope everyone had a great time in cleveland too, - you forgot to invite me!

We had a busy weekend. Cherub went home Saturday morning (reluctantly on my part) and I had several calls before picking her up on Sunday afternoon. She was crying and didn't want to come - so I don't know what may have been said as she's usually happy enough to come back, not sobbing for mommy.

Anyway, she was in a pull up nappy most of Sunday so her little bottom was rather red.

In the afternoon, we noticed one of our cows (heifer) had blood dripping from (you know where) and I suspected with horror she may be calving. We watched her until evening.
this morning, no change, so we rang our neighbour to come and look.
in the meantime, I had to take cherub to school and enrol my German student. We took cherub to school, but it was too early, so they asked me to bring her later as they don't have a teacher to watch her before 8.30am. so, I took Katie to enrol at school, thinking it wouldn't take long .... My daughter stayed home waiting for the neighbour, and I told her I'd take her to the art lesson a little later.
Well, a LOT later, I dropped cherub off, brought Katie home, took Rachael to art, and then did the reverse....
How I got the washing done, I don't know! but I did!!

Before I took cherub to school, I talked to her about the weekend, and it transpires that daddy did..... while mommy was across the road at her friend's place....

I let the CV know, and they forwarded that information on...
Mommy asked me to take the other two children, so now we are a family of 7 (6 children 20mos - 19years!) and a 5 seater car!
Life's going to be busy this week I think.
Keep praying for us!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all.
Wiped out, sounds like a fun weekend and that difficult child handled it.

TM, hope all the blood work comes in normal. Duckie is a gem. She looks like you.

Trish, you have quite the whirlwind going in your home.

I am at the airport and will be grateful to be in my own home soon.

difficult child had an interview yesterday. I hope it went well. I'll let you know later.

With a little bit of luck, LDM and her daughter will be at my house this afternoon on her way to visit family. I look forward to having some time with them both.

Have a good Monday. I really want a nap. Too much partying. LOL.