Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Wow-it's hard to believe the weekend is over already. Much on my to do list did not get done but I did get in some great naps and some awesome workouts. Just wish it felt like I did-can't believe how tired I feel. Plus I can't figure out why I keep waking up so early I really don't need to be awake for another hour and a half-oh well-such is life.

difficult child had a fun weekend at respite. They said he was very mellow and then last night he fell asleep before 6:30. They must have really worn him out!

We're having a soup luncheon at work today-sounds delicious to me! After work today husband and I are hoping to make it to the club but it wouldn't be til after 7:30 so we'll see.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Rabbit

Sharon- a soup luncheon sounds wonderful!

Good Morning All. Hope everyone has a GREAT day!
difficult child 1 and I enjoyed the football game last night. We r glad the new Orleans Saints r going to the Superbowl.Its going to be a windy rainy
day! Ugh Sending hugs and good wishes to all, Rabbit :D

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon, sounds like a wonderful weekend.
Rabbit, I'm in MN & missed the game last night ~ good to know there are some football fans out there watching.

kt is off to school after a somewhat trying Saturday but very calm Sunday. You know, one of those 6 of 1, half dozen of another kind of things.

I have to contact the contractor who did the work in my house as I have an impeding flood happening in my basement, Ick. Bills, laundry & start taxes for last year.

Enjoy your day ~ as always I plan on it.

Marguerite

G'day for Monday.

What a day. It's very late here tonight, I'm just logging in briefly to say g'nite.

mother in law came home from hospital today. First the Occupational Therapist (OT) brought her out for a home visit, but she had to go back to the hospital sop the team could discuss the case, AFTER the home visit. We knew this would be the case, but mother in law would not be told. She was packed ready to go, expecting to be allowed to stay home after the home visit.

I had a doctor's appointment so I had to leave before the home visit ended. I said goodbye to easy child & SIL1 (who had stayed so easy child could be there too, for the home visit. Handy to have your own Occupational Therapist (OT) in the family).

My doctor was late, by the time I finished I ambled over to the hospital. mother in law was sitting there impatient, although the paperwork was still being finalised. I didn't have long to wait, the nurse helped load mother in law into my car and we drove home. Stopped along the way to buy a b'day cake for difficult child 3 (tomorrow - Australia Day) and some coffees for me & mother in law (her first decent coffee in a week or more). It's a long drive in and out, we had a fair bit to chat about.

We got back, I left mother in law with husband while I dropped in to the pharmacy and did a little local shopping for dinner. Cooked dinner at mother in law's so she would get a decent meal without having to stress herself. Things are back in place for now, a lot to do.

I'm tired, ready for bed. No time to greet you all.

have a good Monday, everyone.

Andy

GOOD MORNING.
:blizzard:
.​
Wiped Out - Glad difficult child had a good weekend! It was good that you had a good weekend of naps and workouts.

Rabbit - Congratulations on the Saint's win last night. What a game! I wasn't watching but I could feel the tension through facebook messages. I think play-off games should always be close.

Timer - I hope Kt has a good day today at school. Good luck with the contractor.

Marg - I am glad mother in law is back home.

We are in a blizzard at the moment. School is closed for today and husband headed into work. He walked out the door as I was reading the forcast and I had to follow him out to the street to tell him the blizzard warning states no travel. The winds are very strong and he was going to drive over an hour away much on back roads. The interstate is poor driving conditions you can imagine how impossible those back roads will be. He told me he will then just head into his office downtown. He now called to say that the internet said travel is difficult so he will wait until daylight and head out! UGH!

difficult child has huge welts (I think hives?) on his legs. We noticed some yesterday morning but they went away then last night they were back with a vengence. I can not take him anywhere today to give a doctor a visual and I am not sure who I call. I will call his psychiatrist first to see if they may be from medications. Nothing has changed - no new foods, no new medications, ect. I have to go up to Fargo for a annual physical tomorrow. I don't really want to take him with. I would be nervous about him sitting in the waiting room during my physical. However, Diva may come with then they can do whatever (shopping) while I am with the doctor and then we can take difficult child to the walk-in clinic or a doctor appointment if I get one set up today.

Last nights Vikings loss was very difficult for difficult child. Time for a lesson in "Enjoy the game, be happy for the winning team, and then move on". This would have been his first year of really understaning a Super Bowl game and he was really looking forward to having the Vikings in it.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

LittleDudesMom

Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!

We had some horrific rain and wind this morning - I almost swam to the gym this morning!!

Sharon, sounds like a great weekend - hope the weeks goes quickly!

Rabbit, should be a great game this year with both teams from the top of their division! Have a good Monday.

Linda, sorry Saturday was difficult but good to hear that yesterday was better. Hope that contractor wards off the flood and agrees that it's a warranty issue!

Marg, good to hear that mother in law is back and settled. Hopefully it will make things a little easier. Hope tomorrow is a little more reasonable!

Today is a few errands this morning and then some focus on the house. Mom coming this week!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Sharon