Good Monday morning.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Wake up, my friends, the work week (school, whatever) begins.

It's been a very long weekend here in the tweedle household. I'm glad kt will be heading back to school this morning.

Have a good one friends.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Linda-I'm glad for you that kt heads back to school today. Be sure to get in a nap and take one for me too since I won't get one today.

Yesterday was easy child/difficult child's confirmation day. I wasn't really sure til last Wed. that she was going to get confirmed (you know-the difficult child part of her-long story). The weather was beautiful and continues to be (for now-by the end of the week-spring-don't you know-we are suppose to only be getting into the 30s).

Today it's back to work. We have an early release day for a staff in-service (I'd rather be withe the students) and then after work we will visit difficult child. We probably won't get home til close to 7 so I doubt the health club will happen today.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends. Hope everyone has a GREAT day! Linda_- Hope u have a good day
and Kt has a good day at school. Typical Monday for me- errands and cleaning
Hugs Rabbit
:D

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee2:

Linda- I hope you get some peace today & perhaps good news that an appropriate placement has been found for kt.

I will be grocery shopping this morning after not sleeping well last night. I hope to get a nap in before joining Duckie at the end of the school day for the swimathon.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute: