Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It feels like we are living in a tropical climate right now. It's hot, steamy, rainy, stormy. They are predicting some of our highest temps of the summer this week.

I'm home from boot camp and in a bit difficult child will be up. He has a therapist appointment. this morning and then we will drop him off at camp. Not sure what we'll rest do with the rest of the day-probably some cleaning (and, of course, a nap:sleeping:)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon! Our weather is screwy too. Last night this hideous veil of humidity hit and it was time for me to click on the AC. Not too bad this morning, still humid but cooler - weird.

I am officially off from work, but I am going into the office with difficult child to make sure she understands everything to do and how. She will be watching things while everyone in the office is on vaca this week. Two more days and H and I leave for Fire Island - cannot wait.

Other than that I will be getting ready to leave today.

Have a great day everyone!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning Sharon. You are doing so well with boot camp. I'm considering signing up again in Sept. but with my shoulder and bladder issues, I end up not being able to do what I did a year ago. Sigh. Getting older is not for the faint of heart.
Hope your weather isn't too unpleasant. I know about steamy this year.
Jo, sounds like a great vacation is coming up. Have a great time and enjoy.
My cousins are leaving for Florida and Disney World. Their 12 yr old is beside himself in excitement. It has been a wonderful visit with them and I hope to visit next year in Milan. I will miss them already. Very easy house guests.
I have weeks of laundry and mail today. I may get lost in the laundry room. In between have an eye doctor visit.
difficult child and I are leaving on Thursday for Tx. to visit the new "community" he will be a part of. I don't really know how to explain it since it is a new type of work, living and friend type of environment.
Have a good day.