Good Monday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good Morning! :coffee:

Many of us have a three day weekend with the celebration of MLK Day here in the States. I'll celebrate by going to grocery store, returning tables & chairs to the church and helping Duckie with a book report. I have noticed locally, though, that there are now events that one can sign up for community volunteering. Unfortunately, I've missed the sign-up deadlines again. Maybe next year!

Have a great day! :salute:

Marguerite

Nobody else posted, it's now Tuesday morning for us so I'll stick my oar in late.

I hope you all enjoy your public holiday - not sure what MLK is, I would look it up but we're about to leave to go shopping with mother in law. I'm not feeling too great, hip pain is bad and I didn't sleep well. But at least we will be in mostly air-conditioned comfort in the mall. We've got a lot of little errands to run, however, which will have us out in the heat. I suspect we'll be running the car a/c a fair bit today.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone. We're still very much in holiday mode. husband has taken a couple of weeks off work and we'll be heading down to Canberra in a few days, to visit with easy child & SIL1.

Marg