Good Monday Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

Don't forget what Mondays are around here - -

NO MELTDOWN MONDAY!!!!

Make sure your difficult children get the memo.

Have a great Monday.

Sharon

TerryJ2

difficult child is okay ... looking for zit cream ... LOL.

I woke up at 6 a.m. with-a headache and sore throat. Took echinacia, zinc, and painkiller, have been throwing up ever since...

H

HaoZi

Urg, spring break here. Hope the sitter is able to deal with her all week + Saturday. With all the kids gone I have to work on the weekend (hate working on weekends).

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee2:

I didn't sleep well last night but I'm determined to make the best of today. Groceries, nap, dinner, homework, swim class, bedtime.

Have a great day! :salute:

KTMom91

Up early to take Onyx panther to the vet for his urinalysis. The thought of capturing a 15 pound angry cat and shoving him in a carrier just thrills me no end.

Scheduled to work Tues - Fri in 4th grade; I've subbed for this guy before, and it's at Miss KT's former elementary school, so it's a block and a half from home. Only problem that it's supposed to rain all week. I hate it when the kids don't get recess.

Hope you feel better, Terry!

cubsgirl

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

LDM - I woke up late this morning so it seems easy child and difficult child got themselves off to school with no meltdowns. I think they got the memo!

Terry - UGH on the vomiting - I hope it goes away NOW. I hope you feel better soon.

HaoZi- I hope you get the quiet time you need. Working on weekends stinks.

TM- Good idea working a nap into the list! I have found I love my quiet alone time while kids in school.

KTMom - my mother in law was a substitute teacher. She hated when the kids didn't have recess or time to burn off their excess energy. Plus some kids pushed the rules when they had a sub. I remember doing that when I was a kid.

Not much on my agenda for today. Some cleaning.

husband went off on a tangent yesterday about how he does EVERYTHING around here. Ha! He made us a beautiful turkey dinner. When I told him daughter and I would clean up he threw a fit and said he would clean up afterwards. Then daughter took some laundry out of the dryer that was all of his work uniforms and he said "I'll put away my own laundry". OK. He let it sit until it got wrinkled.

So because we didn't clean up or do hang his laundry (because he forcefully told us not to) he was angry and kept saying "I do everything around here". :hammer:Yeah. Right. More like he finally did something around here. He's usually a great guy - he just has difficult child moments that drive me crazy.