Good Monday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

It was a good but busy weekend at our house. difficult child 1 came over Saturday morning and helped us do some home improvement projects. Luckily the weather was nice - sunny and in the fifties both Saturday and Sunday. He and husband power washed our house, shed, and difficult child 1 repainted the shed and did some touch up work on the house - repainted the bulkhead, etc... difficult child 1 did lots of yard work too and a bunch of work inside the house. He worked so hard! He spent the evening and we ordered Chinese for dinner.

This morning I'm already on my third cup of caffeine - Can't seem to wake up - Guess I'm still exhausted thinking about all the work that we did over the weekend, lol...

Hope everyone's Monday is off to a good start... SFR

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

SFR- Wow... I'd be tired too after so much work yesterday!

I've been sick since Saturday evening with a fever so I didn't do much yesterday (was mostly a lump). I do have to get to the grocery store for a few things and I will reschedule to get my taxes done. Our tax accountant was very sick a few years back and I'm sure he'd rather I wait a few days.

Have a great day! :salute:

cubsgirl

SFR - good for difficult child 1 for working so hard this weekend - that is great.

TM - get some rest - I think there's a bunch of stuff going around. Every person in my family has been sick this past week, except for me (now I jinxed myself).

I haven't had enough coffee poured into me either.

difficult child is being a total pain. Today he refused to get on the school bus. He kept insisting that there was no school. husband drove him. He also had a major tantrum, I think I'll post about it on a new thread. He's wearing me out.

Good day to all.

Marguerite

G'day folks.

Busy today - on the phone to school as soon as the switch opened, sorted out a few things then got difficult child 3 started on his work before I headed out to collect sis-in-law to take her to the airport. mother in law came too. Long story, I won't go into it now. But what would have been a short drop-and-run took a few hours, so I figured, may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb and stayed out another hour to get shopping done.

Tomorrow - I have to go out again to see my GP (routine). So we're back home and well into the swing of things. Tonight I ventured outside and it was cold, windy and wet. A far cry from the tropical heat and lying by the pool getting a darker tan, just a few days ago!

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg