Good Monday Morning!

tiredmommy

And Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans! :4thjuly:

I'm off to a slow start today :coffee: but have to get moving soon. We have family coming by tonight for a BBQ as it's also husband's birthday. We were supposed to have some friends come by too but their plans changed last night. Now Duckie has no kids to play with today. :( I'll try to scare somebody up but it's doubtful at the last minute on a holiday.

Have a great day! :salute:

Malika

Happy 4th July to you all. It is a day like any other here of course...
I hope you have a lovely bbq and birthday party, TM. How does Duckie amuse herself when she is alone?
J is at the "activity centre" today, where they do fun things like outings and swimming, lots of games and crafts - he was SO good this morning getting ready; we slept longer than usual - could that be a clue?? - and I am sitting looking at a messy house that needs to be cleaned and tidied before we go away for the summer on Saturday. But feel curiously lethargic and headache-y... You know those days?
I hope you all have a good day and celebration, if you are celebrating. :)

tiredmommy

Malika- She's usually pretty good about amusing herself (being an only child). It's just that she went to bed last night with the expectation that two of her friends were coming over and now they're not. It's the disappointment that will be difficult today. ;)