Good Monday Morning:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

Yeah, it's Monday which means difficult child is going back to day camp after a week off! It was the loooongest week ever!

We are back to the 90s again with a high humidity and high dew point so it is going to be a sticky day here. At some point I plan on heading to the health club! Other than that I'm not sure what is on our agenda. We may go looking for new glasses. Hopefully easy child/difficult child will be out job hunting. She filled out several applications yesterday.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning Sharon. I can imagine how much you will enjoy summer camp this week. Is easy child going to school this year or working?

Stay cool. We finally had a fair amount of rain. You can hear all the grass and trees just sigh in satisfaction. Unfortunately, the heat is going up and it is very humid.
My difficult child is in Dallas. They have had 30 days of continuous 100 degree and above days. Sheesh. I'm glad I'm not there.
I guess I should just be grateful for the temps we have.
I figured I should take advantage of the early hours(took husband to airport at 6am) and took one of the pups for a fast walk for 40min. Got some exercise for me and for the pup. They are all pretty housebound in this heat and bored.
Now to the Monday chore list.
Stay cool everyone.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning! I don't know what the weather is for the day, but right now it's beautiful! Fran, Good luck on your chore list! Sharon, enjoy the week with difficult child back at camp. I love unscheduled days! My nephew, his wife and daughter came in late last night for a two day visit. They are still sleeping and I'm enjoying the tranquility of a quiet house. Later, after some pool time, we're heading over to the nursing home to put on a family sing along, which is fun! Then I'm throwing a BBQ at my house tonight. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and be storm free. Have a good one everyone!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Keep cool! And good luck to easy child on the job search.

Fran- I hope you can stay cool too. I don't think I could survive TX heat (but maybe NC). It's good to get outside when it is tolerable.

I'm sipping my coffee and planning my day. husband is at work and Duckie is still asleep (she's exhausted from three excessively busy weeks in a row). Here's what we have for me: continue "digging through" the storage room and basement family room. Laundry. Drop off tables & chairs to my sister-in-law. Make dinner. Help Duckie continue to weed out her clothing (already have three bags to go!).

For Duckie: Shower (!!!) after a busy weekend with a sleepover. Practice viola. Work on summer reading. Do her PT exercises. Help her aunt at her salon while I deliver the tables and chairs to the house. Clean off desk and dresser. Help with dinner and clean-up.

Have a great day! :salute:

jennd23

Morning! difficult child is at his grandma's this week, I get a little vacation myself. My nephew is there too though so I have the caviat that if S gets out of control my vacation is over ;)

I'm in the Texas heat, its so stinking hot but its nothing new. Even with all our high temps we apparently didn't break any records all of last month so apparently its been hotter! :)

L

Liahona

I hope everyone's monday is delightful.

I plan on getting husband to watch the kids so I can exercise this morning. And sometime today we're going to deliver the cookies I made yesterday to the new neighbors. They have a girl a year older then difficult child 2. I'm hoping she'll be someone difficult child 2 can play with.