Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

:bloodshot:I'm feeling a bit like this today. I tried to go to sleep at 9 last night but was in too much pain to sleep. Nothing serious just overworked muscles and a couple of strained ones along with a sore wrist. Finally at around 10 I took some ibuprofen. Why I didn't think of that earlier I have no idea! I ended up watching the end of the Packers game-yeah we won!! Then I was able to sleep.

It's back to work today and after work I'm meeting a friend at the health club. Tonight I'm grilling out burgers for dinner. Usually by this time of the year it is already getting too cold for me to grill so I'm loving this Indian Summer!

Wishing all a day filled with reasons to smile!:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning, Sharon and all who follow,

Sharon, I'm sorry you're in so much pain, glad the ibuprofren worked for you!

We're enjoying a nice little Indian Summer as well, I'm loving it! Tonight we'll grill as well.

I'm home today, took a floating holiday. We have a guy here working on the sheetrock upstairs so im up earlier than planned. I'll catch up on some chores, have my nails done, and visit with my mom. I'm going to call my friend and see if she's home, maybe do lunch.

Coffee, the sweet nectar of the Gods....tastes delicious this cool Fall morning! Enjoy your day everyone!

L

Liahona

I hope you sleep better tonight.
And the sheet rock goes up well.

Today is difficult child 2 and difficult child 3's first day of school. They are excited. I'm scared.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Monday morning everyone. Hope you all have a productive Monday.
difficult child got a roommate. Keep your fingers crossed that it works. It really relieves us of a financial burden. All in all difficult child seems to be more settled lately.
Let's hope we have no difficult child meltdowns today.

Marguerite

I'm very late, people, because it's now late Tuesday morning here.

i just wanted to assure you that I am around, just very busy right now. I'm mostly lurking lately, when I can get internet access. We were away last week, had a marvellous time but glad to be home. We spend three/four days in the tropics then home overnight to unpack/repack, then down to our national capital to visit easy child and check out Floriade (annual garden show, loads of tulips planted in amazing patterns). Now it's back to work for the final school term for difficult child 3. He has his final IT exam next week, then we begin his work over again for Year 11. But he's not allowed to officially begin the work until end of next January, so all he does will have to be 'banked' here at home then sent in early next year. Frustrating!

I hope you all enjoy what is left of your Monday!

Marg