Good Monday Morning

Good Morning Everyone:mornincoffee:,

husband and I had a really nice weekend - Leisurely breakfasts (lots of coffee of course!), just enjoying our time together. We went out for a very nice dinner on Saturday and got to sleep a bit later then usual on Sunday. Our "favorite sanity saver" didn't wake us until almost 7 a.m.! It was hard when it was time for him to leave Sunday. It'll be nice when easy child/difficult child 3's semester is finished and we can transfer her to another school. Living in different states with no friends nearby is difficult.

It's been raining since early yesterday evening, the kind of rain that makes me want to crawl back under the covers and go back to sleep... However, I'm really trying hard to get in the mood to head to the exercise room. I wasn't able to workout for the entire summer/fall and now that I can, all I want to do is to go back to bed... I'm on my second cup of caffeine and waiting for it to kick in.:bloodshot:

The good news is that my "favorite sanity saver" is finished with her morning walk, easy child/difficult child 3 is at school, I've already done a load of laundry and don't have any errands I need to run. Once I'm done in the exercise room, I can enjoy the new sofa for awhile... At least this is the "plan," lol...

Hope everyone's day is off to a good start... SFR

StressedM0mma

Good Morning!! It is a rainy dreary day here. The perfect kind to curl up under the blankets and do nothing. Too bad that is not an option this morning.

I am off in a little bit to see the Dr. to get some medications. to get my own anxiety under control. I figure I need to be better controlled so that I can help difficult child. Then I figured I might as well run a few Christmas errands since I am going to be out. Hope everyone has a great Monday morning.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

SFR- I love the idea of relaxing on your new sofa after your workout! Sounds like a great plan!

Stressed-Hope your day of running errands is peaceful:)

I've not had the most peaceful start to my day. I did go to boot camp. After that I drove husband to work, myself home to pick up difficult child, took him to school, and drove myself back home. All of this totals to about 2 hours spent in the car already this morning-ugh!!!

The reason I'm not at work is I have a therapist appointment this morning. Then I will run a couple of quick errands and head back to work.

Going to take a small cat nap right now!

Hope everyone enjoys some peaceful moments throughout their day.

EmJay

Good Morning everyone!
I love how your weekend sounded SFR! I honestly need to get myself back on a workout regimen! I used to be hardcore about it; but since having the baby I really haven't.
Our night was rough! Baby J was up about every hour; therefore, so was Momma! When husband got in this morning he took over and gave me earplugs. I went into difficult child's room and passed out in his bed for 2 hours while husband got him off to school.
About 45 minutes after he got on the bus husband brought baby to me and went to bed himself. I'm now sipping on coffee, have already checked in with the BFF, and I have baby asleep in his swing!
It's rainy and dreary here today! Looks like it will be laundry day; AGAIN!