Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Monday is here way too soon! This past weekend was very relaxing but I'm off to boot camp in a bit and then to work. After work difficult child has a therapist appointment.

Wishing all a great start to their week:)

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon and all to follow!

Well, got my snow yesterday! Everything is a winter wonderland this morning, but with sun and temps in the 40's, it won't last long! Temps are forecast to be in the 60's later this week - crazy!

difficult child is off today for President's Day so I'm going in to work about an hour late! Enjoying an extra cup of coffee by the fire.

Don't forget it's No Meltdown Monday!

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Glad you had a relaxing weekend!! Hope all goes well at difficult child's psychiatrist appointment.

Sharon (LDM), So glad you got the snow instead of us, lol... It was a beautiful sunny day yesterday. husband and I enjoyed part of it browsing at an outdoor outlet mall. Wish I could join you for that extra cup of caffeine by the fire...

easy child/difficult child 3 has today off too and I don't think she'll get up before noon. She forgot to call to get her schedule for work last week and missed one of her shifts - Not good!! The store she works at is in desperate need of help. If it wasn't for that, I'm sure she would have lost her job. She doesn't realize how lucky she is!! Her attitude was over the top because she was angry after speaking to the manager who let her know she wasn't happy about this. What did she expect?

husband and I had a fun weekend. We explored the area a bit more on Saturday, shopped in our favorite grocery store, made a nice dinner at home and watched a movie. We went to an outlet mall on Sunday and then out for dinner. Even our favorite sanity saver had a nice weekend. She had a much needed day of beauty on Saturday and enjoyed all the attention she got. The weekend flew by...

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Just a quick check-in. It's raining again. Hot, steamy, then we get the massive storms. Honestly, we're getting more rain here in an hour than we get usually in a month. Last night while we were at mother in law's and the storm hit hard, we got 70 mm (2.75") of rain in two hours. One suburb of Sydney got over an inch in 10 mins. So naturally, today the north road was flooded out and we had to drive an extra half hour each way to get to the mainland.

I can hear the rain dripping outside the window, and the frogs are blupping loudly in the pond. At least there is no thunder tonight, last night was very loud.

The pattern is - sunny in the morning (scorching) then by mid-afternoon the sky turns aniseed-coloured and boils, until the light show begins. The rain falls, the road steams, we sweat even more.

This is turning out to be the wettest and coldest summer we've ever had.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg