Good Monday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

I'm off to boot camp, then work, and then difficult child's therapist appointment. I should get back home tonight by 6:30 so it will be a long day but at least I had a good night's sleep!

Wishing all a beautiful day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Glad you got lots of zzz's last night. Enough sleep really makes such a big difference! Hope you have a great workout at boot camp.

HaoZi, I haven't been around all weekend but hope if last night was full of "garbage," that today and tonight are better ones for you!!

husband and I caught the cold that easy child/difficult child 3 brought home last week. Friday and Saturday nights were mellow ones, watched TV, fell asleep on the sofa. Yesterday we decided we needed to get out of the apartment. We window shopped at a nearby mall, had lunch out, then explored another mall for the first time (really nice one), before picking easy child/difficult child 3 up at work. It felt good to get out!! I'm still a bit rundown and am waiting for that caffeine kick to kick in before beginning the day. Hoping to make it to the fitness room but right now, not sure...

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR