Good Monday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

The weather is incredibly spring-like today and it's going to be this way all week! It's raining right now (I'll take that over snow) and by Wednesday our temp is suppose to be 77! I love this weather!!!

I'm off to boot camp and then work. After that difficult child has a therapist appointment so we won't get home til sometime after 6:00 tonight. For some reason I don't think I'll have trouble sleeping tonight!

Wishing all a terrific day:)

LittleDudesMom

Good No Meltdown Monday Sharon and all to follow!

Sharon, we are in the 70's all week as well -- spring is springing!! Hope your work out this morning is a great one - I'm sure it will keep you going for hours and it sounds like you will need it.

Well, the other Sharon is headed to the gym and I'm on my way up to the shower. Nothing out of the usual today other than that darn lost hour of sleep! The one clock I forgot to change was the kurig -- the one I need I the most on a Monday! Good thing is only takes about 3 minutes to heat and brew!!

Hope your Monday is a good one and your difficult children get the memo about No Meltdown Monday!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day people. Sounds like spring is well under way for you both, Sharons.

We had a marvellous weekend weather-wise - sunshine at last as we swung into our annual village festival. The village green was still awash but the fire brigade got their trucks out and all pumps working hard to pump out the 'lake' into the stormwater drains. So the big festival day on Sunday was not boggy underfoot after all. I won a few blue ribbons for my cooking - all good.

Today - busy. I was on the phone organising some remedial educational support for difficult child 3 who is driving me nuts with his resistance to schoolwork, even though he is motivated and wants to do it. I'm feeling my anxiety and PTSD ramping up; I hate to think how he's feeling. I also saw my cancer surgeon for my 2 year check-up - all good. Then my busy phone calls of the morning began to bear fruit, I got difficult child 3 to the learning support people at college plus got info from them for the school learning support team tomorrow. I've got a big meeting at the school tomorrow, starting ridiculously early. When difficult child 3's morning college class finishes, he's coming in to the school to meet me, and also to meet with Learning Support for a 'pep talk'.

More rain is on the way. I'm hoping it holds off tonight, I have washing on the line plus if it rains again so soon, the road will flood again. I don't want a long drive tomorrow!

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg