Good monday morning

Good Morning All:coffee:,

The weekend flew by! Friday morning we let easy child/difficult child 3 skip school and she and I had our eyes checked - Way overdue! After lunch we went shopping for new glasses. easy child/difficult child 3 found some she loves and the best part is we don't have to pay anything for them. For the first time ever, we have vision coverage. Saturday was beautiful, warm and sunny. husband and I spent most of the day outside, enjoying the weather before picking easy child/difficult child 3 up at work. Then the three of us went to the mall. easy child/difficult child 3 had a DQ sundae for dinner, husband and I had pizza - Not so healthy but good. Sunday night, after going back and forth negotiating the price, we finally accepted an offer on our house.:wootsmiley::yess::jumphappy: We went out to dinner to celebrate...:wine:.

I really need to hit that fitness room, haven't been there since Thursday, but it'll have to wait. My favorite sanity saver needs her rabies vaccine this morning. I've already had two cups of coffee and am about to start on my third...

As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Rabbit

Good Morning All Hope everyone has a GREAT day!SFR- Sounds like u had a good weekend! I am glad for u. difficult child 3 might get a summer job. I am praying She gets it. Hugs Rabbit