Good Monday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!!

It's going to be a hot one today with a predicted high of 93. Along with the heat comes the humidity. I'm glad my workout is done for the day-it was tough enough at 75 degrees. This may turn out to be a pool day for difficult child and me. husband goes for his first cardiac rehab appointment since having the 2 stents put in 2 1/2 weeks ago. He is anxious to get back to working out.

Wishing all a beautiful day:)

Good Morning Everyone!

WO, I'm glad your husband is beginning Cardiac Rehab today. It was a wonderful program for husband. He learned so many things and found it helpful to talk to people in similar circumstances - The support was amazing! I'm glad you're done with your workout! You've just given me the motivation I need to get moving! First, just one more quick cup of caffeine... I can do this! Hope everyone has a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Marguerite

Sharon, all the best for husband's rehab. I hope he gets to enjoy some air conditioning.

SFR, enjoy your day.

We've just had an evening listening to a journalist talking about his latest book. Very entertaining. We managed to get mother in law to come along too, she was resistant because it is cold outside at night and she was also worried about how far it would be to walk. We parked right outside but she was still tired from walking in to the place. About 30 metres from the door, on the level. She enjoyed the talk but was exhausted when she got home. Still, at least we got her out of the house. It's the first time in a long time that she has been out at night.

Tomorrow I'm taking mother in law to the neurologist to have EMG studies done, difficult child 3 has a make-up test and I hope to get some shopping done. Trying to fit it all in can be tricky. If mother in law wants to go into the shops too, that will add a few hours onto the trip.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg