Good Monday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

Summer seems to be speeding by; I can't believe August is almost here! We have been getting some rain finally (which is a good thing but I'm going to have to mow this week). Today will be about 90 degrees and very humid.

I've been to boot camp and now have difficult child playing on the Wii Fit. Later I'll probably take him to the pool so he can swim laps and then he has a therapist appointment this afternoon.

This week husband and I have a goal: To clean out our basement. This will probably take us the whole week!

What about you; what are you up to on this Monday?

Wishing all a great day!

T

TeDo

WO, sitting at the pool sounds relaxing. We have not had any rain in quite a while. I'm walking on straw that is supposed to be my yard. Good luck with the basement clean up. Mine needs to be done too if you want to do mine when you're done. LOL

We are doing NOTHING. Our county fair just ended last night and being a 4-H family means we have spent 4 very looooong days of running around out there. I got to sleep in today and don't have to leave my house if I don't want to and I just might not want to. difficult child 1 is going to spend the afternoon with his Big Brother and difficult child 2 has to work this evening. It might even be peaceful at my house today with them being gone at different times.