Good Morning/Afternoon/night TGIF Do u have Weekend plans?

Rabbit

Good Morning/Afternoon/night TGIF Do u have Weekend plans? I am so glad for the weekend! Not as much driving! I hope to spend the whole weekend cleaning!
Hope everyone has/had a Great day! Hugs Rabbit

SuZir

Busy weekend ahead. husband is getting older (again) and we will have family and friends on our summer cottage to celebrate. Unfortunately both kids will be gone. easy child has a tournament 300 miles away and difficult child is headed to your side of Atlantic Ocean for the trip (also sport related.) Kid free weekend is of course nice, but it would had also been nice if they could had been here for their dad's birthday.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Rabbit-I hope you get some "me" time in with all the cleaning!!

SuZir-Sounds like a busy but fun weekend for your entire family! Happy Birthday to your husband!!

I'm excited because my sister is coming to visit for the weekend. She only lives 4 1/2 hours away but her life has been incredibly busy the past 8 years or so finishing up her college degree (while she worked) and then adding in nursing school (still worked) and then the past two years holding down 2 nursing jobs plus raising her 3 boys with her husband! Whew-anyways she is down to one job and I am super excited to have the whole weekend to visit with her!

Jody

I am going to dinner @ Olive Garden with my kids and my super special Nephew. He is going to college in a few weeks. I am going to miss him terribly. Hope everyone has a good time this weekend.