Good morning and happy turkey day!!!!

LittleDudesMom

:thanksgivingday: Good Morning Everyone! I hope this morning finds you rested and ready to hit the kitchen!

I am sitting by the fire with a cup of coffee (fireplace finally got fixed yesterday) getting ready to start my day. easy child and I went to see Eclipse yesterday - should I be embarrassed to say I liked it?!

On this day of stopping to count blessings, I include this board as life-saver. I know it has been a life line to so many, me included when I first stumbled upon it after a google search on raging years ago. It has been a source of comfort and information and difficult child and I couldn't have come this far if it wasn't for the care and concern of current and past members. It is an honor to serve as a mod and help Cheryl and TM keep the site going for those whose will need it in the future.

May your day be filled with thanks and blessings
:thanksgiving2: and pumpkin pie! :thanksgiving1:

*Sharon

B

Bunny

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope that everyone here has a fantastic day, as well. I joined this board a little over a year ago, but then in the spring I dropped off. I don't know why, but coming back has really been a good thing for me. I am thankful first that I found this board, and second that I had the good sense to come back.

Have a good day, everyone!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving!

Sharon-I "ditto" everything you said about this board. It is a lifesaver, this place is like a second home and second family. I'm blessed to have found this soft place. Enjoy your day!

Bunny-I'm glad coming back has been so good for you; it's been good for us that you came back!

I hope however everyone is spending their day is filled with beautiful moments (and may our difficult children act as pcish as possible).

buddy

Sharon, I second that wish. Great way to put it. Doesn't make them have to reach too high ...just high enough!
So thankful for CD Board family this year. Love to all....D & Q

Happy Thankgiving to all of you too!

is it bad to admit that we have no appointments, no where to go, nothing to do over the next 4 days? i'm beyond excited to say i plan to stay in pj's (maybe even the same ones, lol!), relax and live on pie until monday?!

i hope you all have an equally selfish plan--enjoy the holiday!

T

TeDo

Happy Thanksgiving to my other family. You can count me among those that are SO thankful for all of you wonderful parents. I would never have had the strength to deal with the things I have had to deal with if it weren't for you. You folks are my strength, my sanity, and my lifeline. I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving full of good food, good memories, and "GOOD BEHAVIOR".

Ktllc

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! The most wonderful place on the internet: caring, knowlegeable and so helpful!
May this day be as peaceful as it can be.

cubsgirl

Happy Thanksgiving All!

I, too, am grateful for this board - I lurked for a long time learning A LOT from members who had already been through what I was going through with difficult child.

I hope everyone has a great day.