good morning dolls!

buddy

Hi Kel, Sounds like you are in a good place this morning. I am praying for a no phone call day. I actually volunteer at the school today so I am hoping they dont drag me into something.

Take care! Dee

southermama3

I actually got some rest last night. I have a IEP meeting with turtles team to give me a 14 day update on her progress. I hope it all goes well. I hope ur day at the school goes well also. =)

southermama3

It went great she is improving on following tasks math she's still struggling. I talked to her adap advocate and she got my faxes and she's going to build her a strategy out of the programs she qualifies for. So we got a lot started in just two days. =^D

buddy

congratulations! You should be really proud of yourself. I always feel accomplished when I get tasks like that done and especially when I know it is going to benefit Q.

Glad she is such an amazing worker in school. Really cool.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good morning ladies!

Woke up at 6 am. Gulped some coffee and headed off to the gym with easy child. Worked out for 90 mins, both cardio and strength and really worked up a sweat. Burned around 300 calories. Still, always amazes me that after all that I feel great. Seems falling down on my face would be more appropriate. lol

Am currently psyching myself up to clean the house, strangely MUCH harder to get myself to do than the workout.

Congrats on the IEP meeting southernmama! I always dreaded IEP meetings. Glad yours went so well. Buddy keeping fingers crossed you have a totally stress free day. :)

southermama3

I so wished I could go to the gym. I know how it is to clean. Lord, it feels like days I clean in circles. I gave up on my floors and bought eveerybody house shoes. I clean in the morning becausee thats when I get coffee and I psychiatric myself by saying "you do it now...u wont have to do it later" Exxercising like that also helps burn off frustrations something I know WE ALL have more than what we should! I have a Wii fitness and I love it. I'm just now mastering the yoga which is amazing because stress wise if it gets out of hand I get spasims in my esophagus that makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack. However, the wii can be dangerous lol. Example I was on there a few weeks ago and thought I would do something new and started the hoola-hoop one. Oh, I was doing good getting a ego boost and then my 2yr old decided it looked fun too. He went to get up on the board and I was leaning that way and I crilled my ankel and well he broke my fall. Needless to say I think he learned not to get under me while I'm on the Wii. Thank GOD though I didn't severely hurt him.

I went into the IEP meeting thinking the worse so when I got the news it was easier to digest. They did say she is still pulling tricks like going to breakfast and being tardy for class. *which makes me want to scream bc I get them at school at 7:30 and school starts at 8:30 screams!!!* shes still failing math and giving the attitude like "well if I don't know it I wont do it...grrr!" her team did say her willingness to try something new and please is a lot better. So we moved like a centimeter but hey progress is progress in my book!