Good Morning Friday

Marguerite

G'day, folks.
Today has been another quiet day. difficult child 3 has done some gaming, has done some schoolwork (even though it's holidays) and has walked the neighbour's dog. The dog has spent most of the last three days here, her owners are due back tonight. They've miscalculated the amount of food their two animals would need so I grabbed the opportunity to buy DOG food for their dog (they keep feeding cat food to both the dog and the cat). And the dog has been enjoying the dog food, so unless there is a health reason not to, I will again emphasise - cat food is NOT for dogs!

It's been pleasantly warm today, a lovely spring day. I've begun making my upside-down tomato planters and I'm working on some tomato seedlings to plant in them. I'm wondering what else I can plant upside down - I don't think I have enough hanging space with the full sun needed.

Otherwise it's just been one of those days, finding odd jobs to do, some mending, some cleaning, the usual. About to go and make dinner - husband wants stir-fried chicken and vegetables so I'll have to rummage and see what we have, harvest some more of our enthusiastic cauliflower (bolting to seed) and make room in the vegetable garden for maybe some tomatoes.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:flowers: Good Morning on a Free Choice Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Marg, sounds like a nice day. Watch the dog's "outdoor" habits as a change in food can be a little trying on a dogs digestive system. My cousin grew tomatos in upside down pots on her back porch last summer - they did great!!!!! Glad you had a nice day today :redface:.

I've been up a little over an hour this morning. Since the night before last was a tough one, I hit the sack early last night. When my body had enough sleep, I was up at 4:20 :2scared:!

Not a bad day planned today - gym this morning then the nails are getting done. After picking up difficult child from school, he and I are hitting the campaign office for my candidate of choice for president to get a yard sign - he hopes to secure a bumper sticker!

Wishing you all a great Free Choice Friday :salute:

Sharon

tonime

toni
Good morning--
tomatoes, cauliflower-- yummy
glad you are enjoying your gardening
today hopefully will be a nice day weather wise around here too
I have a 1/2 day at school today--getting hair done--then going out to dinner with difficult child and husband
hope everyone has a great weekend!

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:tongue::D
Marg - Ah Spring! That sounds so wonderful! The cauliflower brings to mind an easy salad that easy child and I like. Cauliflower, Broccoli, Black Olives, and mini tomatoes all tossed in Italian Dressing. I hope tomorrow is another quiet day for your.

Little Dude's Mom - If I had known you were up, I would have sent puppy to you. Is it raining there? I got up to TRY to get puppy to go out so that difficult child could sleep longer. With the down pour puppy won't go out. I also heard there is one candidate that it is hard to get signs for. That campaign has decided not to put as much money into yard signs. However, my neighbor who is a supporter has found a sign so they are out there. Maybe enough supports begged for them and they are being made now? Anyway now I know why only one campaign is being advertised in our yard signage town. I thought is odd that with so many people that the town was only supporting one candidate, I thought it would be a race in our town also. Now I know why.

Tonime - Enjoy your fun day! I hope the weather is nice for you.

My most important top priority free choice for today has been taken away! :sad-very: I wanted to sleep in but decided to get up so difficult child could sleep longer and then puppy refused to go outside anyway! :mad: Oh well, such is the life of a mom

We have a long list of errands to run in Fargo today. husband said he would come with. Since we are all up, we can get an early start. difficult child stated he wanted to go to his stores also and when I asked what those were, he couldn't think of any. My guess will be Best Buy and Scheils (for a ferris wheel ride).

I hope everyone has a great day - find a way to make your difficult child laugh.