Good Morning Friday

Marguerite

Well, a busy day today. I had planned to ring the GP first thing, we needed an appointment as formality to get an updated referral to the pediatrician for difficult child 3. But just as we were watching the space shuttle launch, the phone rang - could we get there in 45 minutes? It was 9 am, we were having a lazy morning and were still in pyjamas and hadn't had breakfast. It takes half an hour to drive to the doctor!

We did it. But a little late. Then she anted bloods. By the time we got out of there it was time to collect easy child 2/difficult child 2 for her therapist appointment. THAT was interesting - we discussed the new career plan, enrolling her in correspondence uni. So when we got back to easy child 2/difficult child 2's place we started off the enrolment process. It should be fairly straightforward.

We got home, cooked dinner (mother in law is insisting we have Friday night off form dinner with her) and a friend of mine rang, wanted to borrow a cake tin from me so I went to her place for a visit and a chat.

Tomorrow I have a writers meeting, the big one where my wackjob former friend can be a problem. I'm hoping she's staying away again. And tomorrow is exactly a year since my surgery for breast cancer. It's been a full year!

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg

cubsgirl

Marg,

Congrats on your one year!! I didn't check in earlier because our internet was down most of the day - sigh.

Not much going on in my world. Kids were off from school today for teacher inservice so we watched movies together.

T

TeDo

Congrats Marg! :likeit: I will keep my fingers crossed that your writers meeting goes well.

Glad you "made lemonade with them lemons", cub. Had school here. difficult child got sent home again for his 9th day of suspension for the year but that's a whole other LONG story. He and I had some quality time when we got home then he went to play with friends so I also got to spend some quality time with easy child/difficult child. All in all, it was an okay day.