Good Morning Friday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

It's Friday evening here, the sun has just set and I'm waiting for husband to get home from work. I'm about to go down to mother in law's to cook dinner; chicken supreme tonight, I think. We have some leftovers to use up.

difficult child 3 has had some more assessment task work today. He took all day to do one small Maths problem, but at least he's done one. Getting started is tricky. He will need to get some more done over the weekend. I think I just saw some pink squealing things flapping past the window...

Oh well. I've found that I can nag him more effectively from FaceBook, especially if I'm in the next room and can hear what he's really up to!

I've got a meeting tomorrow, then the kids are coming over for Sunday. Somewhere in there I have to unmould the Easter candle and work out what I will paint on it this year. I prefer to unmould the candle at church to show people how to do it (maybe one day someone else will take the job on). But hey, I don't mind doing it at home.

Enjoy your Friday, people.

Marg

buddy

Good morning Marg, so you wrote that when it was about 3 am here I think...now it is nearly 5 and I have been up for a long time. Just feeling blue. I am always amazed at the vast number of things you do. Would love to see your candle.

I loved the picture of the flying pink things.....

LittleDudesMom

Good "Free Choice" Friday Morning!

Marg, hard to believe that another year has passed and it's Easter candle time again! Have fun with the family gathering on Sunday - love those kind of Sundays!

Buddy, certainly hope you are able to find some sleep today and the blues fly away.

Day off today and the first weekend in four weeks that I have nothing planned, no driving to family, no family parties, no family visiting....I am looking forward to doing whatever I want!

Wishing everyone a little time for themselves this weekend
:flirtysmile3:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marg-Lol about the pink squealing thing flapping past the window:)

Buddy-I hope your blues take leave promptly!

Sharon-Nothing planned-isn't that awesome:)

Today will be my first day back to work since Monday. We arrived home yesterday from my nephew's funeral. The students have only 1/2 day today and then are off until the 10th of April-spring break time! We work the entire day but then don't come back til the 10th:)

Wishing all some peace in their day. Hug those you love!