Good Morning Friday

Marguerite

In case you hadn't worked it out, daylight saving has finished, which makes it easier for me to post on the morning thread. However, that doesn't mean you have to let me monopolise it!

We had an interesting day today. A young friend had posted on FB last night that she had had a bad day. When I woke up this morning, her BOSS had posted in response, accusing the girl of being angry with her (the boss) and using FB to whine. "If you're not happy, you can always resign," said the boss. But under Aussie law, what the boss did was workplace bullying, coercion and is actionable. So I said so, politely, on FB. Told the boss to call the relevant gov't dept. And it was nothing to do with work anyway, my friend had a problem with someone she met late last night.

Later I met up with easy child 2/difficult child 2 who showed me the messages from our young friend. We stayed away from the workplace in question (on FB, my avatar is my very recognisable face) but tonight I've heard from our young friend.

I hate unfairness and bullying.

easy child 2/difficult child 2 saw my neuro this afternoon, to try to sort out her ADHD medications. She liked him (I knew she would). We've coordinated our return appointments for a month's time, but the doctor said he should have her prescription sorted out by Tuesday. Such a relief after all the trouble we've had! easy child 2/difficult child 2 again expressed how unhappy she had been with the previous doctor, and why. I'm very glad e've got her out of that situation. Now I just have to sort out the boys...

I should see difficult child 1 tomorrow, he and his troupe are fighting in the cemetery. Broadswords and "Have at thee, varlet!" It's an unusual way for nerds to get muscles like football players...

I'm about to head to mother in law's again to cook dinner - lamb and rosemary sausages tonight. I've been waiting for husband to get home so we can go to the local shop for some yogurt so I can make tzaziki.

Enjoy your Friday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Marg,

I love that you are on the morning thread more again:) I'm sorry your friend is struggling and on top of it was bullied! Enjoy your dinner:)

I ended up skipping boot camp this morning, I really wanted to go but husband has a bad cold and we have a 6 hour drive to Michigan tonight after work so we thought a bit more sleep would be a good idea.

Tomorrow in Michigan we should have a nice time. husband and difficult child are going with a group of friends to see Michigan's spring game which should be lots of fun (I love his friends). easy child/difficult child and I are going to my niece's wedding shower and batchelorette party.

Wishing all a beautiful day!

Marg, It'll be nice to "see" you more often on the morning thread. I'm one of the only persons I know who isn't on FB. My kids find this strange beyond belief, lol... I'm glad easy child 2/difficult child 2 likes your neuro. There's nothing worse then having to see a doctor you don't like. Thanks for the morning laugh - Hope difficult child 1 has fun tomorrow.

Sharon (WO), Hope your husband feels better and you have a fun weekend away!!

Finally, we're going to have a warmer day filled with sunshine. It's off to a cold start though with temps in the thirties. Still I'm hopeful that spring is here to stay:fingerscrossed: difficult child 1 and difficult child 2 are both doing well and one of these days I should post an update. easy child/difficult child 3 is being such a PITA that I'm counting the days, hours, minutes... until she leaves here to spend the summer with difficult child 1. I am so grateful for difficult child 1 right now, lol...!! Need more coffee... Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend... SFR