Good Morning Friends TGIF

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends TGIF Have a GREAT day and a GREAT weekend! Weather here is
nice (70s) and difficult child 3 handed in her paper 10 minutes before the deadline yesterday. She only had a month to do it.
I asked her if she had learned her lesson. She replied do u want an honest answer? UGH Hugs Rabbit:D

LittleDudesMom

:cheerleader: Happy Free Choice Friday All!!

Good morning Rabbit, that lesson-learning is tough with our difficult child!

Working into a summer-like day here - temps to 90 by late afternoon :beach:!

easy child has a doctor appointment about 15 min after difficult child has to be at school this morning. She wanted me to ride along so we will hit the doctor, grab some breakfast, then go run a few errands. I think easy child will be spreading some mulch for me this afternoon......we'll see.... Other than that, my day is open!

Hope your Friday is a good one.

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Rabbit-I'm glad she at least got the paper in-sorry you had to deal with it though-had to chuckle a bit at her answer because it sounds like something my easy child/difficult child would say. Enjoy your day:)

Feeling very tired this morning-I may have to have my Water Joe right away this morning-I love this caffeinated water-it really helps since I don't drink coffee!

After work today husband and I are headed for Michigan. I feel bad that we won't be able to visit difficult child for a few days but husband and I know we need to go (we've had this get away planned for months-difficult child was going to be at respite) and the psychiatrist told us we should still go.

Back to spring like weather here but the "mini summer" we had the past two days was great!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day and weekend:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Sharon,

enjoy your time with husband - you both deserve some time away to focus on your relationship. What is easy child doing while you are away?

Im a Believer

Wishing everyone a relaxing and uneventful weekend.

Sharon - Have a FABULOUS time - I am envious!

There will be no rest for the weary in my little corner of the world.

Tomorrow I have to sit in Drivers School all day (8am - 5pm) - I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago on the way to difficult child's intervention. Just couldn't be late!

Sunday - After Church all day - a new childcare client who starts Monday wants to come over so I can meet the 1 month old baby ~ What are you going to say?

The weekend will be a blur but next week at this time - I will be looking forward to it.

Enjoy the BEAUTIFUL spring weather wherever you are ~