Good Morning, it's Friday:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

Happy Friday! I'm done with my workout for the day!!!! This morning I'm taking off work as I have a dr.'s appointment. Then a bunch of us are going out for lunch as the students have the afternoon off. After that it's back to work to finish grades.

difficult child had a great day yesterday hanging out with my friend's son. They went ice skating, shopping, and ate lunch at a pizza place. He is hanging with him again this afternoon and they are planning on rollerblading.

Tonight we are all just going to crash!

Wishing all a peaceful day!

southermama3

Hooray for the weekend!!

I love when outside activities go well it always leaves me feeling somewhat normal.

Have a good day doll! =^}

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all. WO I'm glad you are feeling well enough to do a work out.
It is nice with the difficult child's have a normal activity day.
My difficult child is plugging along. I'd like to see a little progress but he isn't sliding backwards so I think that will work for now.
It's almost a spring day here in NC. Not very typical for Jan. My daffodils are already up and ready to blossom. : ( Maybe we are going to have a winter spent mostly in the 60's.
This is day 5 of hardwood floors being resurfaced. What a long process but hopefully the results will be worth it.
Have a nice weekend.

buddy

HI GUYS! Q has off school today so it is a long weekend for us. He is having so much fun so far. He has Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) this afternoon/evening so we just will have fun. The weather is decent and the little snow we had melted a bunch yesterday again... so strange.

Have a good one everybody!

LittleDudesMom

Hey Everyone!

It certainly feels like spring here in the Southeast Fran! I actually have my door open in the family room to let some fresh air in! Our daffodils aren't ready to blossom, but the green is definitely up!

Sharon, glad to hear you are crashing tonight - I will be doing the same - I worked 7:30 am to 6:45 pm on Wed and 7:30 am to 8 pm last night. Things are soooooo busy, but I also had the additional chore of getting out all the year-end employee stuff, i.e., W-2s, 1099s, etc., and this was my first pay run using direct deposit and prepaid cards -- it was an incredible week! I've got all my errands done, the house is clean, and am just biding time until difficult child gets off school so I can get back home and chill a tad!

Southermama3 - Hope your weekend is great!

Buddy - hope difficult child continues to have a great day and the weekend is calm!

Take care all!

Sharon