Good Morning - it's Hump Day!

LittleDudesMom

1/2 way there.....

Good Morning!

It's chilly here this morning which is just great for me!!!

Hope your gigs are settling into the new school year. Wishing everyone a great Wednesday!

*Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon~ We're cool as well but should warm into the 70's,

Duckie is exhausted from being sick and doing volleyball and dance yesterday. The good news is that she has decided not to try out for the high school play as well. I'm thankful. I'm in for a very long and (hopefully) boring day with the contractors as husband is going out after work so I'm stuck here all day. :(

Have a great day! :warrior:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon, It's in the forties here this morning but should warm up to the seventies by this afternoon. It's going to be another sunny, perfect sort of day, the kind we haven't seen enough of lately! While the fall is my very favorite season, love the gorgeous foliage, crisp cool air, fresh apples... I HATE the cold winter months that follow! By now, I'm sure you know that if I could, I would box up every single flake that falls and send them your way!

TM, Although Duckie is super tired, hope, by now, she is feeling much, much better! Keeping my fingers crossed you have an uneventful day with those contractors... Remember: Today is one less day that they'll be invading your space...

Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day. I had a hard time getting myself to go to the health club, do some cardio. I finally made it out the door, rewarded myself by taking my favorite sanity saver on a long walk when I got back. It was so peaceful, just a wonderful walk, not thinking about anything, just me and my favorite sanity saver... Got to enjoy those good times while they last!

Back to reality - Going to pour another cup of caffeine, put on my workout clothes, finish my grocery list, get to the market before it gets busy. As always, hope everyone has a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

I've got some reading to do, but otherwise it should be an uneventful day. It's finally cooling down...should be 88 today. Just about perfect.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

InsaneCdn

I'm surprised the "censor" didn't catch this one... ;)

At MY house... the two teenaged censors would have reacted immediately. The second-last word has several meanings, not all of which are necessarily intended...