Good Morning-it's Saturday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Finally the weekend is here. Not much on my agenda this weekend other than napping:sleeping: and the health club.:exercisebike: I do have to drop easy child off at the TWERP dance tonight and husband will pick her up.

It's nice to have a weekend with not much planned-usually we have difficult child's wrestling tournament but this week I told him he isn't going because of an incident on Wed. evening.

I'm off to work in a bit then home for my first nap of the day!

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day:flowers:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon - I love that phrase "first nap of the day". Enjoy your day of almost nothing to do.

Waking to cold temps this morning but nothing I can't handle given earlier this week. Worse off, I'm waking with a headache that could send me into ER if it doesn't let off a bit. Doing my best to ignore it - ice it - medicate it. It's there, not as bad but right at the edge.

In the meantime, I'm going to attempt life as normal. Kt & I have an "art" date this morning. She is making jewelry & I'm checking out some new pastels I bought earlier this week.

husband will be working on something that he & wm have been building over the least month - all very hush hush.

Enjoy your day - I hope it's calm. Hug your loved ones.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Enjoy your nap & less busy day.

Linda- I hope you get ahead of your headache. I wouldn't want to go near a doctor's office or emergency room with the levels of flu around here.

Duckie has dance, then we'll hang at home. She was invited to a play date, but I'm going to say no because she's still sniffly from her cold two weeks ago. I'll make a big turkey dinner and we'll all relax.

Have a great day! :)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sharon, I just woke up but a nap sounds nice (maybe this afternoon!).

Linda, that danged headache is still around? I hope you find relief today.

TM - I am going to TRY and make a big oven stuffer chicken dinner tonight. I have to ask easy child what she wants since she's home for the weekend; I give her the choice when she visits.

I did almost all my chores last night so all I have to do are some errands, food shopping and then the library! I need more books to read. Perfect reading weather we're having. Hopefully, H will build a nice fire for us and the kids can watch movies or something. difficult child will probably never make it home today as has become her way on Saturdays...ho hum.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

tammyjh

Good morning all,

Busy weekend here..husband is working today, my 8 yr old has a birthday party to go to later, we're hitting the library later this morning, and we're taking difficult child to meet her dad tomorrow as the kids have vacation all next week and she's going to be with her dad for a few days. It will give the rest of us a very much needed break:crazy1:

Hope you all have a calm weekend:D

M

ML

I wish you all great days. Naps, errands, naps... sounds like my kind of day.

Tammy, I wish I had done my cleaning yesterday. I was just feeling too tired. I still feel that way but now I have no choice if I don't want to live in filth next week. I feel like I'm always cleaning and my house is always dirty. I'm so glad that your family will get a break next week. It will be good for difficult child too :)

Hugs to all

ML

LittleDudesMom

:winks:Good Late Morning!

I've not much on the agenda either today. easy child just left with her best bud and mom for a trip down to Raleigh NC. "He is Legend", one of their fav bands, is playing at NC State tonight. That was best bud's birthday wish - a trip down with easy child to see the show. So they are off for NC and will do some boutique shopping downtown before the show tonight. They'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

difficult child and I will make a Best Buy run this morning. One of the cleaning grew got his mic/earphone (for the easy child) cord stuck in her vac yesterday and "ate" the cord.

Other than that, a relaxing day. I made a huge batch of vegetable soup yesterday so dinner is already done!

Relax :thumbsup: today!

Sharon

KTMom91

It's nice and quiet here, husband is working and difficult child went shopping with my mother, so it's just me and my dog listening to the neighborhood. It's about 65 degrees, I've already run the dishwasher, and I need to start laundry but I'm just not quite ready yet.