Good Morning-it's Saturday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:
It's Saturday!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Why you ask? Is it because I have great, fun plans? Of course not, it means napping time has arrived! I love the quote that no day is so bad it can't be made better with a nap!:sleeping: I do have to go to work first but then a nice long nap either before or after the health club. Last night I took a huge long nap. We actually decided to skip the club which wasn't a good thing. Today it's back to business.

Wishing everyone a day filled with smiles and laughter:kisses:

Marguerite

G'day, everyone. Sharon, I can relate to the need for naps - husband let me sleep i this morning, I've been so tired.

I got to my writers meeting today, we had fun. However, a few friends did notice I'm a bit 'flat' - it's been a busy time this last month with my health.

Tomorrow we play trains in Wollongong. husband's niece is visiting mother in law, they're coming too (weather permitting). There's a large thunderstorm about to hit here in about ten minutes (judging by the radar images) so I hope tomorrow isn't a washout!

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

trinityroyal

Good Saturday morning everyone!:sunny:
:coffee:Sharon, I hope you enjoy your nap and wake up refreshed and rested. There's something so delightful about napping on a Saturday.

Marg, I hope the weather holds for your outing and that you don't get washed out.

Today is beautiful and the sun is pouring in the windows, which is lifting my mood tremendously. After this horribly long, cold and snowy winter, the sunshine is beautiful. The giant snowpile in the back yard is receding, and our front yard birds are back at their feeder singing me songs as I make my morning tea.

I have nothing big on the schedule today. I'm going to continue working on the sweater I started knitting for Little easy child, and maybe take some of the basement junk out to the garage in preparation for donating it to the Goodwill.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Trinity

KTMom91

Hubby is not working today (for a change-Occupational Therapist (OT) is usually available, and while I'm glad he feels a strong commitment to support the family, I do miss him) and is flopped in his chair with the dog on his lap watching Star Trek. I am not so patiently waiting for Star Trek to be over so we can go to Home Depot for a new medicine cabinet that he can put in, along with the new bathroom lighting, and also help me paint the spots in the bathroom I can't reach. The bathroom is very very small, and I'm only 5'2", and wedging a stepladder in there is not always the safest thing. Anyway, that's my plan! Miss KT is shopping for a prom dress, because Wonderful J asked her to go, and she's so excited she can hardly stand it.