Good Morning -- It's Thursday!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, so THIS is what happens when I drink coffee at 5:00pm and read The Da Vinci Code all evening. I TRIED to go to bed over an hour ago, to no avail.

I'm dropping easy child at daycamp this morning at 10am. Need to pick up some hardware to hang some curtains. husband has his neuro appointment he wants me to go with at 1pm. difficult child 1 has violin lesson at 3pm. Then I pick up easy child at 4pm. It's also our watering day. We're in a Stage 2 shortage so our address sequence waters Tu/Th/Sat only. Plus we're supposed to reduce our overall usage by 20%... but we are already pretty careful about our usage. Except for difficult child 1 who does NOT understand the concept of a short shower (don't get me going on that...)

So, what's everyone else doing today? Wherever you are, I hope the skies are blue, the sun shines softly on you, and you take time to enjoy the beauty around you! :D

goldenguru

Good morning gcvmom!

Loved the DaVinci Code. Couldn't stop reading.

Me? Laundry going - supper's in the crockpot (Taco Soup). Need to get in the shower and get ready for work. It is a beautiful morning here. The birds are singing up a storm.

Have a great day.

Andy

GCVmom - Sounds like you may just have a "list day" going for you today. Hopefully you don't forget anything (like picking difficult child 1 up from violin - I noticed you didn't include that part). I hope you can catch some extra sleep tonight.

Golden - The storms those birds are singing up may just be headed our way. Chances of some this morning but should clear up this afternoon.

I suppose I better get going and get to work early again today.

Have a GREAT day!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Good morning, everyone!

It's a beautiful day in south-central PA.

GG- post the recipe for your taco soup, please? :)

Suz

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone!

It's cloudy here this morning, but word is it's going to become sunnier by afternoon and tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous! I have a half day tomorrow, so I can't wait.