Good morning Monday!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

husband left for a quick business trip to Cleveland last night so I'm waiting for his good morning call. He'll be back tomorrow night. Duckie is really missing him since some very strong storms moved through last night... she wants her daddy!

We have a make-up gymnastics class this morning, followed by a quick grocery trip, followed by a swim lesson. I have to come up with an afternoon activity so that I can avoid Duckie playing with her frenemy A after swim. I think I'll spend gymnastics calling around to find one of her nicer friends.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends! Hope everyone has a GREAT day!
I am in a rut- The holds cleaning and errands. And of course soap operas!
Sending Hugs and praying for those in need. Rabbit

Tm- I know exactly what u mean about avoiding contact with certain friends. Hope u find another friend or activity.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

TM-We also had strong storms in our area yesterday. Sounds like a busy but fun day ahead. I hope you are able to come up with an alternate so that Duckie won't have to spend too much time with A.

Rabbit-Enjoy the soaps! We used to watch a lot of All My Children but haven't for quite awhile. However, husband always knows what's going on as he reads the AMC boards.

It is suppose to be sunny and mid 80s but a bit humid. Overall, sounds like a nice summer day.

At some point this morning or early afternoon we need to get to the health club. easy child has driver's ed this morning and I'm working a ww meeting tonight (filling in as a sub). I'm hoping there is a way to get difficult child to the pool this afternoon.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Andy

Good Morning
:D:D:D
Tired - Frenemys can be so wearing at times. I hope Duckie can find a friend without the stress attached. I have been so happy that no storms have gone through while difficult child has been home alone this past week. This morning is last time alone and Diva will be back tonight.

Rabbit - Have a great day. When I was growing up, my parents forbid us girls to watch soap operas. Once out of the house and was back for a visit one weekend, my parents and youngest sister were talking about people I did not know. I asked who these people were and was informed they were watching soaps. I laughed so hard at that one.

Wiped Out - Yep, heading into the middle of August and Summer is finally peaking out. The humidity is bringing out more gnats and mosquitos. I hope you get to the pool today - water days are finally here two months late.

This afternoon, difficult child has Right Start to learn about his new school. We then leave for Fargo to pick up Diva. I will be so relieved when she gets to the airport and on the plane on time. She is traveling with someone with poor time management skills.

Sounds like Diva will be very happy to be home again.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Marguerite

G'day folks.

TM, good luck finding someone nicer for Duckie to play with this afternoon.

Rabbit - soapies? At least with them, the advanage is being able to walk out of the room and being nicely distracted by chores. It's when you're a captive audience that the soapies can be intolerable.

Sharon/WO, I hope you get some cool exercise in - a good swim should do the trick. Who needs the gym when you can do your own aquarobics program?

Andy, here's hoping Diva's travel works out OK. If Diva can be organised better than her travel companion then it should be a positive learning experience for her.

difficult child 3 had a Maths exam today, a fairly important one. It's the precursor to his state exam later this year. I haven't looked back over what he did, but with the extra time he's allowed, he seemed to do OK. His teacher marks this one. The one later in the year gets marked by a panel of teachers form across the state who mark all the papers.

mother in law got home tonight, husband collected her form the airport. We fed her dinner at our place so she wouldn't have to bother on her first night back. I expect I'll need to take her shopping in a few days.

Meanwhile I still have some paperwork to fill in for difficult child 3, for his final exams. I rang through the changes over the phone today, now I have to post in the paperwork.

easy child 2/difficult child 2 is coming over tomorrow to help me print off the wedding invitations. I'm hoping to get started before she arrives. I was hoping we could catch the mail tomorrow afternoon but she won't get here in time. We're posting the printouts to easy child inCanberra so she can assemble the invitations (she's a scrapbooker) and then she posts them off hopefully by mid next week.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

I'm sorry I'm not addressing each of you ~ in a great deal of pain this morning.

The heat & humidity is picking up here as well. I have quite a few plants to get in the ground this morning & doubt it will happen. I will just place them where they will go & water the heck out of them til this pain lets up.

Nothing on the calendar today; laundry, bills & a quick clean of the house. My dad & aunts & uncles are supposed to stop in on their way back from Montana today or tomorrow.

Have a good one.