Good morning Monday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

I've been a bit MIA lately. Currently husband & I are in a hotel of sorts in New Caledonia while difficult child 3 is minding the house. Sis-in-law is minding mother in law (down the road) and they're 'enjoying' a Sydney winter while we're trying to warm up in the tropics.

It's different, I'll grant you that. The food is a fusion of classic French and Asian ingredients. Out of the city you get more fusion food. In the city (one city - Noumea) it's more classic French cuisine.

We've not got reliable internet here. We'll probably be off the air for a few days. We get reception back on Saturday when we're back in the "big city".

Enjoy your Monday. Ours has been fascinating!

Marg (and Marg's Man)

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Marg~ the area sounds fascinating. Enjoy!

Duckie starts youth camp this morning, with a broken wrist no less. I've packed her a book since the theme is "sports week" and she's not allowed to run, jump or play sports. She can swim, play simple games and make crafts. I'm sure I'll know the moment I pick her up if she absolutely hates it, lol!

Other than that, I'll be doing laundry and cleaning my closet.

Have a great day! :warrior:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marg-I bet you are having a ton of adventures on your trip!

TM-I hope Duckie loves camp!

I've been to boot camp. In a bit I have to leave for a dentist appointment. (so does easy child/difficult child but she still isn't out of bed and I'm leaving in 20 minutes so I'm sure there will be a lot of screaming on her part).

After that I'm going to spend the night at my dad's in Green Bay and then picking up Mom tomorrow morning and bring her here. Wed will leave for our trip to Buffalo.

Wishing all a terrific day!