Good Morning on Free Choice Friday!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning! It's Free Choice Friday so it WILL BE a good day!

So difficult child makes a confession as he's struggling with diffusion and osmosis on his bio homework last night - uh, mom.....I think the reason I'm having a hard time filing this in is because I fell asleep in class on Wed. WHAT???? I had finished my snapshot work, put my head down, and fell asleep - nobody said anything so I just slept through class until someone poked me because it was time to leave.
:nonono: I let him know my "future expectations" -- how can that happen? A kid sleeping through an entire class? Man, in my day...........

Anyway, mom returns as promised today!
:crazy2: She spent Christmas here and then headed south to spend time with her brother and sister. She is now returning north and arrives early afternoon. She will take it easy today, and I will take her down to our new restaurant for dinner tomorrow - she hasn't seen the entire project yet -- she knew about it when it was on paper years ago - I'm looking forward to showing her the reality.

difficult child and his "female friend" will be going to see Mission Impossible after school today...."second date" :flower:.

Have a great Friday all.

Sharon

Rabbit

Hello All
difficult child 3 IS giving me a hard time and I did not get much sleep last night. Ugh
I wonder how much is manipulation and how much is mental illness.
Sharon- hope have a GREAT Free Choice Friday. Hugs for all Rabbit

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
]Good morning!

Sharon, I'm so excited for you showing off your new project to mom! I hope difficult child enjoys his second date, how adorable.

Rabbit, sorry difficult child gave you a hard time this morning. I hope the rest of day is YOURS!!

I stayed home from work today. easy child and I are going to undecorate the house so I can get it back in order before my surgery. Although difficult child and E gave me a toilet seat to use when I come home, I don't really care for it so I'm going to buy one today that fits better. I may try to squeeze in a pedicure for some relaxation therapy!

Enjoy the day everyone!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning:)

Sharon-How sweet difficult child is having his second date. The movie is a fun one! Enjoy dinner at the restaurant. by the way, I actually feel for your difficult child falling asleep in class. I remember in high school having a class after lunch that showed a lot of content related videos. I used to fall asleep all the time. Usually when I have a 4th or 5th grader sleeping I let them sleep (unless it is chronic) because usually they need the sleep.

Rabbit-Sorry difficult child is being so difficult this morning. Hope your day gets better.

Jo-A pedicure sounds like a fantastic idea:)

Feeling really lazy on my last official day of break (even though we don't go back til Monday). However, there is a lot that needs to get done around here so I don't think being lazy is an option. Thankfully taking a nap is:)

Wishing all a day filled with reasons for smiles and laughter:)