Good Morning On Monday ! Hope u have a good no meltdown Monday!

Rabbit

Good Morning On Monday ! Hope u have a good no meltdown Monday! difficult child 3 completed High School and he will start a day program in July. I am looking for a house , no luck so far. Hugs Rabbit:mornincoffee:

Good Morning Everyone,

Rabbit, It's nice to see you this morning. Congratulations to difficult child 3 on completing high school! Hope you find a house quickly!

Saturday night turned out to be the most peaceful one I've had in a long time.:happyguy: NO kids at home!!! It was wonderful and something I'll never take for granted, lol... We didn't have to pick up easy child/difficult child 3 until late Sunday afternoon. difficult child 2 spent the weekend in his apartment. And we found out difficult child 1 is moving into an apartment out of state sometime this week. (I'm relieved he is OK!) I could get used to this...

Today is going to be a cool day. Right now it's only in the mid fifties. It's supposed to rain this morning and clear this afternoon. I've got to do some housecleaning this morning, make a few calls for difficult child 2, then errands. I'm planning on going for a jog this afternoon.

Getting some more :coffee:... Hope everyone has a great day! SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Rabbit-Congrats to your difficult child!! Hopefully you will find a house quickly:)

SFR-A weekend of peace-Wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so deserve it! Hopefully there are many more to come. Enjoy your jog!

Yesterday I went to a wake for an Aunt of mine that passed away. She had 11 children and who knows how many grandchildren? She's in a better place now (she had been suffering from cancer for quite some time).

This morning I went swimming and husband went to boot camp. I'll be glad when I get cleared to go back to boot camp but the swim was a good one.

Not a lot planned for today although we are going to a party with my co-workers tonight!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!

Marguerite

G'day people. Sadly, we did not have a no meltdown Monday - I think we each had a turn! I feel emotionally drained. Can't tell mother in law we had dramas, she would not only not understand, she would be annoyed and upset that I had a birthday thrown out of whack by a combination of events and errors. But the day has ended moderately well, I'm heading for bed and hopefully will get difficult child 3 to bed by midnight. By 1 am would still keep me happy, but I won't tell him that!

I have decided I have postponed my birthday until next weekend. We have a lot planned, including hopefully seeing some of our kids other than difficult child 3. I did get a lot of phone calls today - about half my family rang me and most of my kids.

I'm heading for bed. I need to lose myself in a good book and forget about today, I think. School is back tomorrow - today was also a public holiday here, Queen's Birthday. And mine! I remember when I was a kid and the date for the Queen's Birthday was changed to mostly coincide with mine; we used to always have fireworks on Queen's Birthday too, so form when I was about 10 years old I had fireworks night as my birthday party. We no longer can buy fireworks and let them off privately; I miss those days but I don't miss the newspaper reports next day of the injuries.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg