Good Morning on Monday!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

For us it's the beginning of the last week of school. It's supposed to be sunny and 85 today-next week at this time I hope to be swimming if it's weather like this! :wink: difficult child has a field trip today so I hope he does well on that. After work I'm hoping to get to the club.

Enjoy your day-I hope it is peacefule :flower:

Good Monday morning!

Sounds like the weather will cooperate for difficult child's field trip today, Sharon. Hope that is the case. May this last week of school run smooth for you.

Tink is home after being with her dad this weekend. This is the first I've been alone caring for her since coming home from the hospital. I can't believe how much better I feel! And it is nothing short of a miracle that I am not craving smoking. Thank you, God.
I go to the doctor today to see if all this sickness wiped me out too much or if I can still have my surgery in 2 weeks. I really hope I am cleared for it.

Hello to anyone who snuck in. Find something beautiful to look at!

:flower:

K

Kjs

Morning to all.

Sharon have a great last week. Hope we get your 85 degree's coming our way.

Today is difficult child's LAST full day of school. They are walking to Burger King for lunch. Hope he is allowed to go. Holding my breath he makes it all day.

Done with work at noon. Then some personal business to deal with. Then bed time. I will have to skip difficult child's baseball game tonight, to early. They won the championship last night in a tournament they were in. Nail biting game.

Have a stess-less day.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:
Sharon- Fingers crossed that the field trip goes well and the weather holds for you. :thumb:
BBK- Glad you are feeling so much better! I hope your surgery works out for the best. :doctor:
Kjs- Fingers crossed that difficult child pulls the day out. Get some rest. :warrior:
Today is Duckie's activity day @ school, I'm sure she'll have fun. I volunteer in the afternoon after grocery shopping this morning. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif
Have a great day. Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends & fellow warrior parents,

Sharon, sounds like a beautiful day for difficult children field trip.

BBK, sending positive vibes that your health is cleared today.

kjs, congrats to difficult child & his team.

husband heads back to the office today after working from home for 2 weeks. I think he's ready to be out in the world again.

It's to be a slow week ahead; other than a therapist appointment for kt nothing of note on the calendar. kt has respite this coming Friday & then I'm heading out to visit my father.

Have a good day - keep it calm. I plan on it. :flower:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Good morning all, hope everyone gets a fresh start this morning...

I just wanted to thank Cheryl or "whomever" for the new emoticons...its nice for some fresh ones to show up every now and then...

Hope the day brings new insights to all....

NEW:</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif :dance: :reading: :thumbsdown: