Good Morning Parents! It's Free Choice Friday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Wow, it seems like I was just bemoaning that it was Monday morning already! This week flew!

It's one of those mornings you wish you could roll over, shut off the alarm, pull up the blanket, and go back sleep! Dark and pouring rain.....

Since it's "first of the month" I will be working today - yesterday was a marathon day - at the office at 7:30 and didn't leave until 7! Tons of work.......Good thing I like my job!

Wishing everyone a great Friday!

Sharon

Mattsmom277

I'm grateful it's Friday. It's easy child's weekend who her father. S/O so far isn't scheduled to do overtime so we can have the weekend together. I've been aching and throbbing so was unable to sleep. I'm about to head to bed now that s/o and I had our morning coffee together ritual and he's off to work. I'll likely sleep and hope it helps the pain but either way our weekend is shaping up to be spent snuggling and watching movies and doing some cooking together. I love quiet weekends like this. Have a good Friday everyone and wishing you all a stress free weekend

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Those types of hours make a long day. I hope today is a shorter one at work!

Mattsmom-Your weekend sounds nice; I hope you can get rid of your pain!

Last night was the murder mystery dinner. I ate way too much, didn't guess the killer, and laughed a ton! We had a great time. At one point I had the murderer figured out but couldn't get past her alibi!

I've been to the club this morning and am heading to work in a bit. I think I'll be ready to take a nap when I get home today:)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM), I hate dark rainy days! I hope your day flies by and you have a sunny, relaxing weekend.

Mattsmom, Hope you feel better! Your weekend sounds just perfect!

Sharon (WO), Way To Go on making it to the club this morning! I know I would have loved that murder mystery dinner too. Glad you had so much fun.

Today we should see the sun and there is only a slight chance of rain. Not too much on the agenda - Laundry and a few errands. I'll take my "favorite sanity saver" for a long walk this afternoon. Moving day is less then two weeks away! The good news is that it should be an easy move because we rented all of the furniture and don't have to hire a moving company. It also helps that the next apartment is just 10 minutes from here. The bad news is that we're moving again after the first of the year, this time to another state. Never a dull moment...

Hope everyone has a good day and a wonderful weekend! SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all!

Sharon, take frequent breaks throughout the day to make it less stressful.

MM - I hope you feel better, enjoy your weekend without easy child.

Sharon, the murder mystery sounds like a lot of fun! You do cool things~

SFR - Enjoy that little spot of sun! Take breaks.

I feel blessed this morning to have our power back on. There are still so many without it in CT and in our neighborhood, but we have it and I am psyched! In the office today, should be a bit craZy as I have a TON of work to catch up on!

Have a great day everyone!