Good Morning - Remember it's No Meltdown Monday!!!!

LittleDudesMom

:good_morning: It's No Meltdown Monday!!!

Mondays come around awful fast don't they?

I should be up getting ready but I'm messing around on the computer still, as usual!

Work until 1 then a quick meeting with difficult child's case worker - then I have a nail appointment - something nice for me!!!!

I hope your Monday is a good one and your difficult children remember the name of the day!!!

Sharon

mstang67chic

Going Green
Morning Sharon! ENjoy your nice for you!!!

I haven't been on this early in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time....and not particularly thrilled that I am. LOL I have a meeting this afternoon (NON difficult child related!) so I"m going to work early to make up the time. yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I'm hoping that it doesn't rain so can sit out back and enjoy our new pation furniture after my meeting. We'll see!

Have a good Monday all!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM), I'm procrastinating too - Should be getting started on some much needed house cleaning. I'm glad that you're taking a bit of time for yourself today! Enjoy your nail appointment!

mstang67chic, Hope the weather turns out to be warm and sunny so you get to sit outside and relax on your new patio furniture! Wish I could join you, lol... It's raining here and we're supposed to have rain again tomorrow and again on Wednesday.

I really need to get started on my house cleaning. If I don't begin soon, I know I'll NEVER get started! We put our house up for sale and have people looking at it early tomorrow morning. Not too much else on the agenda for today - It's a good thing given the way my house looks, lol...

Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon, I've never had my nails done. I hope the meeting goes ok.

Stang, yours too. Good to see you on the morning thread.

SFR, good luck with the house open day. Put a potato to bake in the oven. Or orange peel. A lovely comforting smell in the house can help sell it.

I just got back from mother in law's place, it's late but my mind is busy. I just baked about four dozen tiny pasties. husband plans to take some to work for lunch but we just worked out, a meal is about ten of the things! I need to bake more but I have to go shopping again first, for ingredients.

I had a cooking day today, as well as washing. Lovely sunny day, but clear skies mean really cold nights. The moon is so bright tonight that you can see colour. husband commented on my red scarf by moonlight.

Tomorrow - conference call from school, and keeping difficult child 3's nose to the Maths grindstone. Organising stuff. Maybe more cooking. I have to make more meringue mix for mother in law. Get some work done in there too.

Enjoy your Monday. It's bedtime here now. past bedtime... *yawn*

Marg

cubsgirl

Hi Everyone!

I like Mondays because everyone else in the house is back to work or school and I get some time to relax. Of course, I'm spending too much time on my computer this morning as well.

I need to go to the gym (finally lost about four pounds) and then grocery shopping and kitchen cleaning.

Have a GREAT day everyone and everyone else who stops by.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all. It's lovely to watch the birds at the feeders and enjoy my morning coffee. I have already got the dogs walked and a few outdoor chores. Now to start laundry and the normal Monday chore list. I have a few more plants to pot for the patio.
LDM, hope those meetings don't get in the way of the nail appointment. : ) Girl time is good.
mustang, enjoy that beautiful weather and the new patio furniture. Spring is such a lovely time of year.
SFR, I feel your pain. Keeping the house "show ready" with 3 dogs is tricky. How to make it look like a model home and no one lives here when people live here. Good luck with the showing.
Marguerite, a cooking day sounds very productive. Those bright moon lit nights are so wonderful. I brought some simple recipes back from my trip to Italy so Saturday I worked on recreating them. Turned out well. Now I can try them on company. : )
cubsgirl, congratulations of the 4 lbs loss. I think I found it. : ) This computer is a gift and a ball and chain some days but it is mesmerizing. I have to tear myself away.

Have a good day everyone.

wintak

I actually look FORWARD to Monday's cuz difficult child is out of the house and there is peace amongst the rest of the inhabitants. Sun FINALLY came to visit us today, but I understand it's only today...more rain coming by Wednesday. Ick