Good Morning Saturday

Marguerite

G'day, everyone.

We're in Newcastle, just got back from dinner at the RSL (Returned Serviceman's League). difficult child 3 was ratty and hyper, happy with it but a handful. Table manners totally gone. And now he's on the karaoke with easy child, he was just singing to Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" and that deep voice of difficult child 3's is still a surprise to me.

It's just on bedtime - me too, I'm really beginning to feel sore and very tired. Time for showers and bed.

We forgot to bring difficult child 3's medications - luckily I have a small supply of his old SR dex, it will be better than nothing. Oh, this weekend will be interesting!

I probably won't be able to log on again until we get home on Sunday night (Aussie time) so, from this Aussie, 'avagoodweegend'.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Marguerite-It must have been a long day-it really is only Friday:D I hope the weekend goes well with the old medications for difficult child. Also please take care of you-go at a pace that works for you.

I am so glad it is Friday. It's the end to a very long week. I'm the sure the kids will be a bit hyper after all of their V-day candy last night-it's o.k. because they really are a good group.

After work I'm coming home for a nap and then heading out to the health club:treadmill: I also made it there last night which was good. We ended up not taking difficult child to practice because husband and he didn't get home til after practice had started due to the traffic.

I hope everyone enjoys a fun free choice Friday-my choice is a calm difficult child.:kisses:

M

ML

Good Evening/Good Morning and G'Day to all,

Wishing you all great moments whatever the time of day.

I am off work today wi.th difficult child. Taking him to the doctor. Woke up sleep deprived. I'm hoping to get passed it to have a productive day. I'm trying to give up caffeine (I think I have adrenal fatigue) but I may have to have a second cup today.

Love to all my CD friends. ML

happymomof2

:good_morning::rofl:
Popped this thread up cause it said Saturday - Made me think hmmm..... I did get my kids off to school this morning didn't I?

Hope we all have a meltdown free Friday & it would be nice to have a meltdown free whole weekend!!

Marguerite

OK, it IS Saturday here now. Sorry folks, I really WAS tired! Sorry about the SNAFU...

We found some rather powdery medications at the bottom of my bag, we'd sort-of dosed difficult child 3 and we're heading north again in maybe half an hour. We've had a good (but short) visit with easy child & BF1 - we like their new digs, really flash, a town house complex right on Lake Macquarie and across the lake from my brother.

I'll chat to you guys next opportunity, probably once we're back in Sydney on Sunday (our time).

Marg