Good Morning Saturday

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

I know I'm early. I check the clock at the bottom of this page which tells me if it's Saturday yet where this site is. Because here, it's just after sunset Saturday and I have to go get ready to have dinner with husband. His train club has their annual dinner tonight and e have to drive over a hour to get there. He's in the shower and I'm still tucked up under my doona, working on my laptop.

I stayed home today, didn't go out to my meeting. Instead I slept in, rang in my gardening talkback radio station, won a magazine (haven't told husband yet - I'll tell him on the drive) then went to a garage sale up the road. I bought some electrical leads and a pair of garden clippers which were a bit rusty but showed promise. I brought them home, cleaned off some rust then tried them out on mother in law's hedge. Promising!

Then I came back home, made a light lunch then slept. I'm needing sleep right now.

I've been working (in bed) since then, but not doing anything major, ducking in and out of the site now and then. A lazy day.

Now it's time to put my glad rags on and head out. difficult child 3 is staying home, we're going to enjoy a night out.

It's been a sunny day here today, but indoors it's cold, we don't have much heating here. Only a bar heater which we sometimes turn on in the bathroom after dark when we're showering. mother in law has heating, she's running hers on high lately, she's feeling the cold. For me - I'm glad I'm getting my radiation treatment in winter, because any perspiration at all is increasing the itch in my skin.

I'm going to enjoy wearing a dress tonight! If they put any pics up on the website, I'll post the link. I now have 20 mins to get dressed, made up, primped etc. I'd better dash!

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Marge-I'm so glad you had a lazy day and were able to squeeze in some sleep you are needing. I hope you enjoyed your evening out:cutie_pie: Can't wait to see the pics!

I have to leave shortly for work. I'm hoping weigh in will be good this week due to boot camp but we'll see. Dropped difficult child off at respite last night and immediate relief came over me. It's been an intense week with no camp for him and I know he is having fun with kids at respite.

easy child/difficult child and I just watched some t.v. (I ungrounded her just for the evening). We also had a lot of fun watching the sky last night. We had storms passing through but instead of dark gray at first the sky was yellow, then purple (with a rainbow), then indigo. easy child/difficult child was going picture happy snapping shots of it. I've never seen the sky some of the colors it was last night!

Other than work and a visit to the health club (and a nap, of course) I'm not sure what easy child/difficult child and I will do today. I know we'll make a delicious dinner but other than that I have no idea.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Marg- I hope you enjoyed your evening... so glad you had a restful day!

Sharon- Sometimes it's good to drop the consequence. I'm glad you and easy child/difficult child had such a wonderful and interesting evening.

I'm about to hit the shower and head out on errands. Then it will be cleaning for me! Duckie has her huge pool party on Friday and we have a lot to do!

Have a great day! :salute:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Marg, looking forward to pics of yoru evening out.

Sharon, I love quiet weekends with my daughter. It's time well spent ~ even when we're in different rooms we come together for a good meal or to watch a movie. Enjoy your time with easy child/difficult child.

TM, you're a never ending bundle of energy ~ hope you find time for you today.

kt is at respite for the first time since she returned home from Residential Treatment Center (RTC) in January. It's good to have kt & her entourage of staff not running in & out, making demands of my wrinkled brain. It's so very quiet.

It's a dreary morning - I believe I will order groceries, practice piano, then nap. If the sun enters the scene I'm heading out into my yard to paint.

Have a good day.